**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

blood and venom Legends run

1235»

Comments

• Congrats all.. guys pls share some tips. 😔😔😔
    ie.. device, network- 4G mobile data will do or still require WiFi??etc..pls pls pls
  • @Night_Owl

“But more importantly, your device and connection should be the top. This is the prior condition”

What is the ideal device? And during Legend Run, can advisable to play on WiFi or 4G mobile data?

Pls share your view pls?

Device: Iphone 8/X/Xs or plus version. The newer, the better.
    4G normally is better than Wifi.
  • CycobillyCycobilly Posts: 23
    @Night_Owl

“But more importantly, your device and connection should be the top. This is the prior condition”

What is the ideal device? And during Legend Run, can advisable to play on WiFi or 4G mobile data?

Pls share your view pls?

I’m an apple user so biased but from what I’ve seen you have to use an apple phone. I used WiFi and I’d assume that’s the best way, should be much faster than an 4G. I used an iPhone XS max most recently. But that’s just the hardware side. You need to be prepared to do max damage in game, using every edge the game has to offer.
  • Cycobilly wrote: »
    @Night_Owl

Pls share your view pls?

I’m an apple user so biased but from what I’ve seen you have to use an apple phone. I used WiFi and I’d assume that’s the best way, should be much faster than an 4G. I used an iPhone XS max most recently. But that’s just the hardware side. You need to be prepared to do max damage in game, using every edge the game has to offer.

You are right. I mean the hardware side is just the prior condition, but not sufficient.

As for 4G or Wifi, I think it is much more case-dependent. Anyone can test out which is better for themselves.
  • I think I attempted and failed at the legends run like 3-4 times until I finally succeeded now. Here’s what I’ve learned:

1. You have to be ready for it financially, mentally and physically.
    2. You have to use a high 5/65 champion.
    3. Prioritize critical hits and build a team around your strongest crit damage dealer.
    4. Hardware is definitely a factor. My prior failures were on the 7+. This time I played on the Xs Max.
    5. I used my work WiFi because it’s much faster than my home WiFi (latency + bandwidth)
    6. Prior practice against ROL. This time I tried loads of combinations for my attack team prior to starting the run. I found the fastest team (by beating ROL winter soldier).
    7. I did master first, then heroic. I realized I’d be a lot more focused and have my biggest boosts ready to go at the beginning of the fight, hence finished master mode first.
    8. I chose to do the run during the off season. Being part of the Omni crew means we had to save our boosts for war during the season.
    9. I do have a R4 Corvus but I wasn’t confident he’d be as fast for my strats.

My team: 5/65 Sparky + storm, magneto, Wolverine, 4* Blade (this was important for me)
    My time: around 3:18
    Boosts: 30% champ + 20% attack
    Strat: parry + heavy = one shot (Crits averaged around 15-18k)

Mistakes:
    1. I started out with 5* Blade on the team which cost some valuable time swapping to Sparky and eventually having to change out my team.
    2. I tired to check the battery life on my phone during the run. Damn thing caused the game to restart.

Final note: the legends tag is simply a cosmetic enhancement for your account and I recommend investing in it only after all other content is done. Hope that helps.