**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should be my first 5/65?

Sorry, I know these questions get dumb and redundant. I just know that it'll be a while before I can do this again and I want as much input as possible. I have no plans for LOL any time soon. I've completed Act 5 and am working on exploration. I explore Uncollected with moderate unit usage every month. (300 - 500 units normally.) Done ROL and RTL. I have this feeling of dread that Corvus is going to be silently nerfed any day now whereas SL has survived the test of time.

Who should be my first 5/65? 31 votes

5* Duped SL
32%
CapWW2TheManMythLegendAlexanderpspbazingampReaper213gauravtheslayerV1PER1987TJ107Disgruntled_User_123Spidey983 10 votes
5* Unduped Corvus
67%
buffajrSpeedbumpFlareDogeSungjHammerbro_64RoOOtsRepto23DankestChefChampioncriticMitchell35Avengers320King_GarfCainFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNeoDazarasSaket_123TheSpicyKnightRunamokUSAFooshblalalaMissBella 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
    5* Unduped Corvus
    Starlord will have more damage for long fights but Corvus has amazing damage for shorter fights and more utility with his immunities
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    5* Duped SL
    Star Lord 1000 times
  • Options
    hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Thanks y'all. I did corvus.