**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5 star or 6 star GOD tier champ to rank up ???

ith the onset of global bleed immune nodes in AW and no end in sight to how Kabam is going to make things more difficult to use any one particular champ to be successful to clear content, I have a difficult decision ahead of me. I am hoping the community can lend some advice as I have worked hard and long to build up these T5B's and it's going to take me a long time to get more. Just some guidelines for those reading:

- I am not worried about prestige, even though most of my choices will help my paltry 6200 rating.
- I play in 5x5 or 5X3 AQ and have no interest in doing Map 6 (requires too much grinding time for ally resources)
- I play in T4 Gold 1 ally's and am not interested in Platinum ally's - again requires arena grinding for resources.
- I have not run LOL yet but have my 5 star R4 SL sig 130 for that when I save enough units to do it.
- I have not fully explored Act 5 yet so I have at least 2 x 5 star Awakening Gems and Rank Up Gem coming in my near future.
- I have not done a Legends run yet and am not concerned with this title right now.

gh6qxlh4zen8.png
crgq6e72ulct.png
eiw1zms294b1.png
o4lwo9f031af.png
zadx13s3760m.png

"OR" - I could R4 these two champs

5jwrytqwujog.png
evaox41tc8cv.png

Comments

• HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Rumours are Void will be your best friend in Act 6, I don’t have Blade and when I get him won’t take him passed r3. I have r5 Magik and love her to death, health and attack go along way but mines sig 200. SL doesn’t need r5 and Domino is a beast at r4 (taking mine to r5 for LOL as I don’t have SS or SL) I have Corvus, also a beast but doesn’t need r5 or r2 in your case if you don’t care about legends runs. I’d do Iceman to r4 Biohazards nodes are becoming a norm in the meta and he’s the best double immunity champ for DPS so far. I have Ultron and his damage is meh, rest is suspect, I have IMIW at r4 sig 60 no regrets so only hero of hold out for is SS. He’s the best true damage dealer in the game, no synergy required and in the biggest need of a health boost. Besides Magik who’s real catch is more health+Limbo servers her as good as any regen heros.
  • Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    Corvus, he got immunity to coldsnap and bleed, true strike with proxima and raw damage,
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Corvus.