**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Really kabamm wow :X

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
I need to 100 uncollected to get a 6 star hero n its so hard 940txi19f413.png
tywpg19ibiac.png

Comments

• InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    edited November 2018
    You actually need 400 nevermind I see what ya said
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Use AA for Aegon.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Hey man I can't even do uncollected so that's a big fat win that you can.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I better not get no karnak his useless
    Blood uncollected is not that hard first clear 100 completion is nuts having to beat those hard nodes n hard boses over n over
  • Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    Blood uncollected is not that hard first clear 100 completion is nuts having to beat those hard nodes n hard boses over n over

Especially when you're trying to do it cold in one day.
  • Slow Down @Strikerrx8 you have 27 days to finish uncollected, this game will break your will and wallet if your not able to be patient. Also don't have your hopes set to high when finally opening that 6 star because chances are KABAM........ P.S. patience is the KEY to this game if your not 100% pay to win/rich
    I pay like 5 bucks a month on units n mostly to buy energy refils lol n yea so many bad 6 heroes its a risk itself spining it
  • Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    I’ve heard that if you complain about getting a bad 6* you’ll end up with a deadpool xforce....

The OP is in a 959 rating alliance. I'll bet if you rank up 6* DPX to 1/25 and place him on a power gain node somewhere, or just anywhere really (no idea what the nodes look like at that tier), he'll get a kill or two.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    fu2_10 wrote: »
    I'm just confused how you've been playing for 11 months and have only a 217k overall rating

217k rating for 11 months is actually good.

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    By the way not that new player i got 11 months playng dkvcgeokqzxs.png

When a guy thinks 11 months makes him not count as a new guy... on year 3 so shush
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I pay like 5 bucks a month on units n mostly to buy energy refils lol n yea so many bad 6 heroes its a risk itself spining it

I have 8 I wouldnt r2 , a risk? Oh please tell me more!
    Which 6 stars do u have my rating is bad because i am stingy with my upgrade... I only upgrade the strong heroes n i have sold some 4 stars when i get close to a 5 star crystal
  • Dude, I won my 1st 4* when I closed Act 3. why do you cry so much? U in only 11 months of play already have 5* R4 heroes and even dup on your profile. When I did 11 months of playing I was not even close to my first 4* 5/50. And look, I'm here from the beginning of the game. Nowadays it has a calendar, it already has these new titles to complete each act, and many other easy ways to get the resources and still there are people who don't think is enough.

PS: I already have the +10k frags needed for my 1st 6 *, but I'm trying to get to the 15 before the Featuread ends up for having a better chance of catching a 6 * Ghost *¬*. If I catch a champion that I consider a bad deal so be it, after all 99.98% is the turn of Kabam and 0.02% is the turn of the Summoner. If you know what I meant?
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I’ve heard that if you complain about getting a bad 6* you’ll end up with a deadpool xforce....

The OP is in a 959 rating alliance. I'll bet if you rank up 6* DPX to 1/25 and place him on a power gain node somewhere, or just anywhere really (no idea what the nodes look like at that tier), he'll get a kill or two.

nodes are bad.
    but you would be suprised.
    not many get kills even down low.
    its not what it used to be.
    so many allies have retired veteran players and or really strong attackers at low war rating these days.

my ally is at about 1150 atm and some wars we get almost no kills. 2 wars ago our opposition died about 12 times overall so not bad at all... maybe not tier but very good for down here.
    last war they only cleared 2 bosses and died about 83 times.
    other wars we rack up 90 or so kills. it is very hit and miss.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    OP has 4/55 CG, 4/55 Dorm, 4/55 void and 5/50 sparky and complains UC is too hard.

sorry dude but its not your roster its your skill with only a small amount of resources you should have no problem.
    use a boost or 2 and you can carve it up.

then you will get your 6* easy as
    Hopefully u get that 6 star ghost
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    If you think the game tests your patience now just remember there was a time BEFORE crystal shards