**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which GOD Champ to Rank Up using T5B's

With the onset of global bleed immune nodes in AW and no end in sight to how Kabam is going to make things more difficult to use any one particular champ to be successful to clear content, I have a difficult decision ahead of me. I am hoping the community can lend some advice as I have worked hard and long to build up these T5B's and it's going to take me a long time to get more.

ik9onrlpdp2m.jpg

Which GOD Champ to Rank Up using T5B's 55 votes

Corvus Glave - 6 star undupped - take from R1 to R2
54%
TacoScottyJamesMbuffajrAsukiraSpeedbumpBpn88855SungjIron_SkywalkerNojokejaymAanthoNiteAndDaeRwdCharlie_SceneKobster84SNEERAvengers320TJ107Saket_123TheSpicyKnightParalyzer 30 votes
Void - 5 star level 200 - take from R4 to R5
21%
SuperChronaKenny292belli300NikoBravoXillymanDark_King888WhiteManSpiderCoolsDR_MantisToboggan1spaceoctopusAmazing_Demon05Bazwaldini 12 votes
Star Lord - 5 star level 130 - take from R4 to R5
1%
StarKillerVII 1 vote
Blade - 5 star undupped - take from R4 to R5 (don't worry, you'll get an awakening gem)
5%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgAwsomediabrinePrasanna 3 votes
Magik - 5 star undupped - take from R4 to R5 (don't worry, you'll get an awakening gem)
3%
SDPAngusMac279 2 votes
Domino "and" Iceman - 5 star undupped - take both from R3 to R4 (don't worry, you'll get an awakening gem)
12%
Duke_SilverRicemanThunder5715Maldroit2Dark_dragon_555777Avengerboy99Mike12867 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Magik - 5 star undupped - take from R4 to R5 (don't worry, you'll get an awakening gem)
    Considering your approach of possible AW node nerfs and such, I tried to think about this from the vantage point of the champ that is the least node-nerfable. Ha. It seems to be Magik. Unless they have a node that eliminates power control (which seems unlikely, and downright too much), then Magik seems the most consistently usable in light of the new approach to war.

Yeah?
  • Options
    Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    With so much stuff you’re not concerned with you don’t need to rank anyone
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Domino "and" Iceman - 5 star undupped - take both from R3 to R4 (don't worry, you'll get an awakening gem)
    Can you take Domino to r5?
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    I need a corvus 6*

And i pretty much done all content available,

Blade wil help u clear act v no problems, hes still top 5 champ in the game.

And act v was made for him,
    He can do lol,
    He can win u aw wars.
    He is beast in aq
    He is 1 of the best refen champs
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    Corvus Glave - 6 star undupped - take from R1 to R2
    I voted Corvus.

Have you thought about synergies? Void’s Signature is pretty amazing, as well as his synergies. Corvus gains True Strike with Proxima (there is a “mission” to make that happen) Blade, GR, Sparky.. well goes without saying really. So many more options.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    If you’re not concerned with any of that, just rank the one you find the most fun to play.