**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I don't know who to pick for my team.

I don't know who to pick as a team. I've got quite a few 4 stars, and these are all of them. The team I usually use is Doctor Octopus, Archangel, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man (Classic) and Agent Venom.
My Others are Proxima Midnight, Thor Awakened, Karnak, Captain America, Nebula, Juggernaut Awakened, Ms Marvel (KK) Dr. Strange, Spider-Man (Miles Morales) Black Panther, Mordo, Old Man Logan, Wolverine, and War Machine.
Who do you think I use as my team for Heroic and later, Act 4?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Doc ock, AA, GR, spidey and wolvie.
  • Spark3982Spark3982 Posts: 4
    edited November 2018
    Thanks for the advice! Wolverine is was just unlocked, but I'll start leveling him up after i get AA to 4/40
  • Spark3982 wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice! Wolverine is was just unlocked, but I'll start leveling him up after i get AA to 4/40
    Is was lol
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Wolvie will save you a lot of potions in act 4, AA will end fights quick(if opponents aren't poison and bleed immune), you should consider switching out someone for nebula in certain quests, that have bleed and poison nodes
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Thor og will end fights quick for you
  • VuDahVuDah Posts: 23
    I see you have an awakened thor, you should replace spidey with him. Thor would make a good damage dealer for your team.
  • Thank you all for the help, I'm not that good at the game, only just got parry haha
  • Spark3982 wrote: »
    I don't know who to pick as a team. I've got quite a few 4 stars, and these are all of them. The team I usually use is Doctor Octopus, Archangel, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man (Classic) and Agent Venom.
    My Others are Proxima Midnight, Thor Awakened, Karnak, Captain America, Nebula, Juggernaut Awakened, Ms Marvel (KK) Dr. Strange, Spider-Man (Miles Morales) Black Panther, Mordo, Old Man Logan, Wolverine, and War Machine.
    Who do you think I use as my team for Heroic and later, Act 4?

You should put in mordo
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    OG Thor my dude.