**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Hard Map Nodes Details

Here I'd Like to Share My Work For Those Who Looking For Nodes Of Alliance War Hard Map Tier 6 to 9.
Hope You All Like It.1u3wqh9jfvay.jpg

Comments

• Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Thank you.
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    Your Welcome
  • Question..., im in charge of AW placement on my alliance.... tier14 1.8 i want to know about the nodes and get a breakdown on how they tie into the champs abilities... and how i can find out the benefits of one champ over another.... and are there specific champs to look for that basically are perfect for a certain node....
    example Ultron... has -health recovery -armor up -bleed -bleed immunity-stun etc....
    I was placing him on health recovery thinking that hey basically he gets two lives because he will self repair ... then i stopped putting him on health recovery because if he gets a stun then health recovery is done... so i put him on limber so hopefully he wont get stunned as much and he then will get the benefit of max health recovery....

So will someone be so kind to give me a node breakdown about what nodes carry what benefit and what champs tie in best with each node...

Another example is Magik... i put her on trigger abilities 20% more often node... reason being is that she keeps getty Limbo and that gives her health at the ssme time takes health from the enemy... i was putting her on a straight health recovery node thinking she would generate more health each limbo effect... until I realized it is better to have her recovery health 20% more often... Lol... right?.... plus take away health from the enemy because basically it will force them to eat health potions if they survive or just go without and not be able to get as far down the path... HOPEFULLY... right?

Im not trying or nor am i wanting to reinvent the wheel... i just need someone to show me the wheel so i can use it Lol....

612-388-5380 thats my cell number because i have no clue how to use this forum thing.. i just want to text to someone about how i can be better at AW placement and give my alliance the best chance possible... hopefully u will be super informative and coach me with detail and examples to really teach me different strategies and what’s optimal.... please be willing to be descriptive and share reasonings to fully explain what and why so it makes sense 100% to me on how and why thats the clear choice...

Seriously appreciate it!!!!! Whoever reads this hit me up ASAP please?

Thank u!
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    Question..., im in charge of AW placement on my alliance.... tier14 1.8 i want to know about the nodes and get a breakdown on how they tie into the champs abilities... and how i can find out the benefits of one champ over another.... and are there specific champs to look for that basically are perfect for a certain node....
    example Ultron... has -health recovery -armor up -bleed -bleed immunity-stun etc....
    I was placing him on health recovery thinking that hey basically he gets two lives because he will self repair ... then i stopped putting him on health recovery because if he gets a stun then health recovery is done... so i put him on limber so hopefully he wont get stunned as much and he then will get the benefit of max health recovery....

So will someone be so kind to give me a node breakdown about what nodes carry what benefit and what champs tie in best with each node...

Another example is Magik... i put her on trigger abilities 20% more often node... reason being is that she keeps getty Limbo and that gives her health at the ssme time takes health from the enemy... i was putting her on a straight health recovery node thinking she would generate more health each limbo effect... until I realized it is better to have her recovery health 20% more often... Lol... right?.... plus take away health from the enemy because basically it will force them to eat health potions if they survive or just go without and not be able to get as far down the path... HOPEFULLY... right?

Im not trying or nor am i wanting to reinvent the wheel... i just need someone to show me the wheel so i can use it Lol....

612-388-5380 thats my cell number because i have no clue how to use this forum thing.. i just want to text to someone about how i can be better at AW placement and give my alliance the best chance possible... hopefully u will be super informative and coach me with detail and examples to really teach me different strategies and what’s optimal.... please be willing to be descriptive and share reasonings to fully explain what and why so it makes sense 100% to me on how and why thats the clear choice...

Seriously appreciate it!!!!! Whoever reads this hit me up ASAP please?

Thank u!

Search NEr Parker in game send me request and I'll help you for sure