**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Profile selector is bugged [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Kzz138Kzz138 Posts: 10
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Everyone in the alliance feed becomes the champion you selected and the help tab has a question mark in place of their profile
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    Yea on mine they were all ? Instead of pics
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Yep experienced the same after the change
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    same here
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I figured there would be something bugged with it...So I changed my picture...no biggie...Now, I noticed a few others in my alliance who changed it...The problem is when they upgrade a champ, I see the Alliance feed has my profile picture in what they did...So dumb...anyone else see this?
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Yep. Also seeing "?"s for everyone on the helps creen.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Since updating there’s a display error with summoners pictures some got revert back to their top champs some are still displaying little symbiote as their avatar even if all symbioids have been drop to rank 1
  • Hi all! We are working on a resolution for the issue where profile images may show as a question mark in the Alliance Help menu and the issue where Alliance members will show your profile image instead of their own.
    edited November 2018
    kiinnvzqpgjm.jpeg
    Wth??
    b1wdjz5r67el.jpeg
    Also this we all have the same avatar since the update.
  • HELP Screen showing everyone's pic as just a big Question Mark (example in previous poster).
    **Also, why can't you click on a profile from the Trophy Leaderboard or Legends Lists anymore, for example to go Duel them ??
  • ..to clarify, you don't even get the pop-up option box anymore when clicking on someone from the Leaderboard.
  • ochochochoch Posts: 13
    Clearly some work needs to be done on Profile pics.
    I am on a Samsung galaxy S9 and have the same issue with the question marks in the Alliance Help screen.

Also noticed that in the General tab whenever an alliance member does something like level up or new member joining it shows MY new profile pic (magneto marvel now - the champ that you forget about until you fight him)
    czf3g5njdz44.jpg

Clearly my alliance mate has a different profile pic
    s94aig3coh78.jpg

Another issue as mentioned s in Summoner leaderboard which is now broken in 2 ways - I can no longer click on a summoner to duel them for practice.
    Also with the new pics we have no Idea who their top champ is because we can't click
    oxvcjq821y53.jpg
    But really Global Summoner leaderboard is broken anyway because I'm pretty sure that this guy should be number 1
    qzui0fu0b89j.jpg

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    ochoch wrote: »
    I am on a Samsung galaxy S9 and have the same issue with the question marks in the Alliance Help screen.

Also noticed that in the General tab whenever an alliance member does something like level up or new member joining it shows MY new profile pic (magneto marvel now - the champ that you forget about until you fight him)
    czf3g5njdz44.jpg

s94aig3coh78.jpg

Another issue as mentioned s in Summoner leaderboard which is now broken in 2 ways - I can no longer click on a summoner to duel them for practice.
    Also with the new pics we have no Idea who their top champ is because we can't click
    oxvcjq821y53.jpg
    But really Global Summoner leaderboard is broken anyway because I'm pretty sure that this guy should be number 1
    qzui0fu0b89j.jpg

You do realize you just clicked that guy n was able to duel him lol
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Lol gencer isn't on the leader board cos he got caught piloting
    ochoch wrote: »

czf3g5njdz44.jpg

s94aig3coh78.jpg

oxvcjq821y53.jpg
    qzui0fu0b89j.jpg

• After the update, I don't see the avatar from my group on help page.. And even helping I don't receive the points. p667e9h9h24v.jpg
    m9oscur8x1d0.jpg
    baqdeu6wk0xw.jpg
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I saw some strange stuff myself this morning. one guy my alliance has his profile picture as a cartoon wolverine. it doesn't even look like the profile picture of wolverine in the game. 🤷
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited November 2018
    Earlier post showing Gencer, he probably typed his name directly in SEARCH, and thus pulled up his Profile. Since pop-up options do not work in LeaderBoard anymore.
    **although (funny) yesterday the pop-up was not working at first, later on IT WAS working, and then this morning again it was NOT working.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    edited November 2018
    When I go to the alliance screen the feed where it shows peoples rank ups shows my profile champ. When I'm the only one in the alliance with a 5* gwenpoolp25dp9kc0f39.jpg
    seoikmc7fjii.jpg
  • Turbonator14Turbonator14 Posts: 40
    same problem, they either show up as a question mark or dormammu lol
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Same, mine was hype and all of my allience members were hype too
  • Mine is 5 star sparky and ? for the help section
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    3 bugs I've noticed:
    1) in the help section, everyone has '?'
    2) in general section, everyone has my profile pic
    3) if you click the trophy icon at the bottom right corner, you can no longer view the profiles of the highest rated players.
  • Rehan010_Rehan010_ Posts: 29
    Yeah i notice that too
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    It’s weird. I reckon people new something like this would happen
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Is it just me or is everyone’s general tab in the alliance menu showing your own profile picture because ever since I changed my picture to Heimdall, all of the members in my alliance are show with Heimdall as their profile picture. However in the members and help section, it goes to that member profile picture. It’s weird.7m21ka1q2hao.png
  • Noticed that when i view general info on the alliance,everyone that has edited their profile picture has the same profile picture as me. For example, i changed my profile picture to ghost rider and another member changed their to hulk
    And another member changed their to hyperion,etc and this shows on the members list screen...but when i check alliance info, everyone has ghost rider. How is this possible? I then changed my profile picture to goldpool and guess what...everyone shows up as goldpool aswel on the alliance info tab. Anyone else notice this