**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega Red vs Korg Gameplay

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
R5 Omega taking on 1 of the most annoying defenders in aw on buffet node.

Getting off season wars practice with him and getting ready for upcoming season.

https://youtu.be/TBL5sMu2s2U

Comments

• Great fight. Don't you heal from wp the whole time? 118/tick regardless of the hit.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    That was brutal
  • Jeramy6815 wrote: »
    Lol you got hit because you took off Dex for the fight. R5 boosted OR running suicides you should expect nothing else. Take off Dex and Korg is cake

LOL at least I was being nice about it 😂😂😂
  • Lol. The L2 bleeds. I had to ask some people. Haven't been hit w one and don't have a usable korg. Now it makes sense.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I don't hate you but dislike is fair..lol. That's awesome I really need Omega Red
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Jeramy6815 wrote: »
    Lol you got hit because you took off Dex for the fight. R5 boosted OR running suicides you should expect nothing else. Take off Dex and Korg is cake

The hit from Korg's L2 gave Omega Red a brand new bleed
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Jeramy6815 wrote: »

You could say that about every champion if u learn to fight them, if so any champion is cake, then nobody dies in aw ever,
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Trolls gotta troll.

Cool footage, I’ve loved my Omega
    Bruce12342 wrote: »
    Trolls gotta troll.

Thanks haha
    edited November 2018
    [removed by moderation]

If u say so man, all u can really do is take peoples word, but u can do the same thing if u get hit by last part of king groots sp1 u can heal from armor break with willpower.
    Post edited by Kabam Porkchop on
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Bruce12342 wrote: »
    Trolls gotta troll.

How is it a troll. Learn the difference between the obvious truth and a troll.

The o.p. made a mistake, which turned beneficial, thus they tried to make it seem as though it was an intentional mistake (clearly by habit the o.p. tried to dex, but shut dex off, a must if fighting korg for now).

LOL it is ok to make mistakes o.p. even if you are in omni, noones perfect.

It is still awesome footage nonetheless so thanks for sharing!

Its just cringy the way you get defended by these "end-game" noobs lmao smh.

If u say so man, all u can really do is take peoples word, but u can do the same thing if u get hit by last part of king groots sp1 u can heal from armor break with willpower.
    If you slow down the video you are clearly blocking the whole time until he is about to hit you and you dash back. When someone wants to get hit they drop their block to get hit. So why you trying to avoid getting hit in order to intentionally take a bleed? It was a happy little accident that was attempted to be disguised as intentional.

onf89j8505pv.png
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    What happened to Corvus though
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    @CoatHang3r like i said take it how it is, not like i dont know my aw fights.

Were both experience enough in wars to know how match’s play.

I know next time ill stand there so we can make it more believable or just Maybe just keep things to myself.

Since people always trying to expose each other especially in higher tiers of aw. But its my word vs what you think.
    You’re right we are both experienced. I’ll share some of my experience (and math) relating to points made.

1) You took a 2042 hit (that could’ve been a crit and done more damage if the guy had deep wounds) and heal 1392hp. That’s not getting hit to heal.

2) People take KG’s armor break because it is permanent which gives the player infinite healing for the fight which will overcome any damage taken obtaining the debuff. Not even close to being similar.

3) It’s not what I think it is what all available evidence suggests.

4) Share, people like watching AW fights, specially ones that are imperfect. However, if I may suggest, don’t be disegenuous.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    @CoatHang3r like i said take it how it is, not like i dont know my aw fights.

Were both experience enough in wars to know how match’s play.

I know next time ill stand there so we can make it more believable or just Maybe just keep things to myself.

Since people always trying to expose each other especially in higher tiers of aw. But its my word vs what you think.
    You’re right we are both experienced. I’ll share some of my experience (and math) relating to points made.

1) You took a 2042 hit (that could’ve been a crit and done more damage if the guy had deep wounds) and heal 1392hp. That’s not getting hit to heal.

2) People take KG’s armor break because it is permanent which gives the player infinite healing for the fight which will overcome any damage taken obtaining the debuff. Not even close to being similar.

3) It’s not what I think it is what all available evidence suggests.

4) Share, people like watching AW fights, specially ones that are imperfect. However, if I may suggest, don’t be disegenuous.

Bleeds on omega are reduce by 90%
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    So Omega is worth the resources to awaken and R5 then? Currently have mine sitting at R4 and not awakened but I have a Generic Gem and the cats to take him to R5, he'd be my first R5
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    There's enough salt is this thread to de-ice all of Canada's highways.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    So Omega is worth the resources to awaken and R5 then? Currently have mine sitting at R4 and not awakened but I have a Generic Gem and the cats to take him to R5, he'd be my first R5

Yes he is.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Yes he is.

Thanks, I appreciate your opinion but I am hoping to hear from someone who actually has him at that level.
    edited November 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Yes he is.

Thanks, I appreciate your opinion but I am hoping to hear from someone who actually has him at that level.

I think hes awesome and i enjoy him, i have more vids in my channel.

Hes a game changer when hes awakened, and every sig stone makes him better!!

• Only an R4 here. No regrets. Been very impressed w him, but I do need more practice.
    Im wondering if he is worth R5 as well. I brought him against the MS with power gain in AQ and having to bait specials every combo made his spores basically useless. But if that's his only big weakness I guess that's not so bad

You have to know how to use him, my omega is r5 and in my channel i have a video going against a r5 morningstar in aw.

Node 30, AoN and didnt have to bait specials
    edited November 2018
    Ok nice. Mine isn't yet awoken but he's R4 so it felt bummy. I'm hoping to pull a mutant awakening from the upcoming wrist otherwise I'll finish LoL. You did drop his health very quickly.

Yep thats where u messed up,

Omega is 1 of those champs with 200 sig he is a gamechanging champion imo. A champion worth max sigging because he just gets better, unlike a champion like emma who has more prestige but her sig isnt all that useful and it caps out on 5%
    (Ms.evol) if u wanna see how bad urself.

The feeling of putting each sig stone, know omega just gets better is one thing.

I have plenty of videos showing how to play omega vs various champs.

There is no end all be all champion, but i think omega is pretty amazing for what he does and what he can bring and do.
  • Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 67
    R4 vs R5 MS boss. dtfyb18dmwus.png