**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Favorite Kabam Creation

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
This is NOT based on abilities, but on who you think is the most interesting concept/visual design. Wanted to get the community’s take on them.

Favorite Kabam Creation 115 votes

Guillotine
26%
GroundedWisdomMegaSkater67Timone147DarkZenTheManMythLegendbuffajrScottryanCallmelaFleurAlpha07Fredhorst23Anonymous346ManChildExHavokSavio444Iron_SkywalkerJdub1250DoctorJKabam CustosCupidLibertyPrimeV1 31 votes
Morningstar
12%
danielmathnelly22Apocalypse189Darkrider05A l p h aAhitlawDuke_SilverJyotishkaJayProngsJohn757ParalyzerXxOriginalxXMbizzPrasanna 14 votes
Civil Warrior
7%
Whododo872MagrailothosSpiderCoolsissamaf80cx23433Reverend_Ruckuswartortle1_Warboy_007NeoDazaras 9 votes
King Groot
1%
DankestChefSilentKiss 2 votes
Symbiote Supreme
10%
deadcrimeGreifmaster911faizmunCharlie_SceneBlackFreQuencyReaper213SDPAleorAvengerboy99FooshblalalaArbiter2426ẞlооd 12 votes
Venom the Duck
4%
DR_MantisToboggan1XxLoganTDCxXSmashFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAmazing_Demon05 5 votes
Ægon
32%
Neroa65Kenny292JestressSpeedbumpFlareDogeDragonFire2Hammerbro_64WorknprogressRwdnitwing1taojay1CpAmericanoInbaJC_Atticus9090sbdjdkJackbrooks2580Scopeotoe987Shadow_PhoneixEnderDraco58 37 votes
Goldpool (not sure if he’s original or not)
2%
NamelezItsTheBroskiheyoitsme 3 votes
Other one that I forgot
1%
GluteusMaximusFangmangler 2 votes

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Guillotine
    They created her for the sole purpose of the game if I’m not mistaken. She’s cool.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Civil Warrior
    Civil Warrior And By The Way King Groot is A Marvel Character and not made by kabam
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ægon
    All of these were just for the game, except king groot who is more of a twist on the other groots in the comics.

Yeah, I know KG is a Flora colossus, but I’m like 95% sure he is unique to Mcoc
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Guillotine
    She still hits like a truck.... can regen up to 50% health doing a sp 2. Seen it myself.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Civil Warrior
    I love the story of civil warrior, tbh
    Good stuff
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    I'm partial I suppose. I've been using her as a staple for a long time. She's not OP, but she's got utility. She's grown on me. Plus, I love the design and backstory.
  • Guillotine
    I adore the art design of the character, visually one of my favorites in the Contest.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Ægon
    Ægon’s back story is a Greek tragedy that was never told. To betrey his race for their freedom and to have his love die to save him giving him the resolve to finish this last fight. Only eons later when he’s given up fighting can he bring back the one he lost by once again taking on the man who cost him his arm.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ægon
    I really liked the concept of SS and the visuals of that character were amazing but I think Kabam really outdid themselves on Aegon, there was a noticeable effort put into his backstory (they even put the motion comic in the game as cutscenes) and all of his animations look really cool.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Venom the Duck
    Symbiote howards animations are amazing
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    King Groot
    no love for King Groot? well that sucks. I really like his design
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Guillotine
    Guilly. When she came out, she was top of the game. She was one of the first real answers to willpower when it was at its prime. Ahh those were the days.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Guillotine
    All of them, except VtD, are my favorites (Goldpool being my least favorite).

Also King Groot isn't an Mcoc Creation, his story in the game is something they created, but KG himself is the Original Groot (from a really old Hulk Comic).
    d9nwmfuttyxg.png
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    All of them, except VtD, are my favorites (Goldpool being my least favorite).

Also King Groot isn't an Mcoc Creation, his story in the game is something they created, but KG himself is the Original Groot (from a really old Hulk Comic).
    d9nwmfuttyxg.png

Huh, apparently he's even older than that... "The more you know"
    us1ix1byqtf0.png
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Guillotine
    Yep. She rocks the Fleur De Lis and the arena had my name in it!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Morningstar
    Guilly and Morningstar are my faves.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Ægon’s back story is a Greek tragedy that was never told. To betrey his race for their freedom and to have his love die to save him giving him the resolve to finish this last fight. Only eons later when he’s given up fighting can he bring back the one he lost by once again taking on the man who cost him his arm.

I don't think the champion was the one he fought in the first contest
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Morningstar
    I'm going with Morningstar due to her amazing sp2! Plus her 6 soul life steal and sp1 damage(long as she has 6 souls) I have both guillotine and Morningstar and think they are both awesome,but lean more towards Morningstar.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Morningstar
    Love the connections thay Kabams been making between original characters
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Symbiote Supreme
    Symbiote supreme just looks awesome and has some really cool abilities