**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War Leaderboard Issue [Merged Threads]

DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else having an issue with the war leaderboard? Ours will not show our rank or bracket and the brackets will not display the alliances in the bracket. It also takes way longer to load the war page now. ydgladczm1nz.png
xayt4rbl15pd.png
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Update: war page now lags severely, leaderboard issue persists, also lags severely when trying to open the summoner profile
  • Chobo9Chobo9 Posts: 7
    I am having the same issue. Are you running on Android 9 Pie by any chance?
  • kish_akish_a Posts: 21
    I have same issue...Android 9 as well
    I am not having the issue anymore. Working perfectly fine at the moment... and I’m on an iPhone 8
    I am not having the issue anymore. Working perfectly fine at the moment... and I’m on an iPhone 8

How did you solve the issue?
    kish_a wrote: »

Do you have any problems viewing global/region based summoner leaderboard too?
  • Chobo9 wrote: »
    kish_a wrote: »

Do you have any problems viewing global/region based summoner leaderboard too?

Not summoner its alliance wad rating
    Chobo9 wrote: »

How did you solve the issue?

I’m not sure... it wasn’t working for a while and then it just started working again... don’t think I did anything to fix it
    I tried a downgrade to Android 8.1 and it works for me again. For those on Android 9 and/or pixel devices, it might help to downgrade
  • Hi all,

Thank you for sharing this information. We are currently working on a fix for Android 9 players who are having trouble viewing the leaderboards.
  • edited November 2018
    As it said in name of discussion.
    8ygjalsc8x7g.png
    I can only see Region leaders for all 5 categories. but i have the same issue for all others in Global.
    I had the same problem on previous update and hoped it will be fixed.
    On my phone there shoudn't be any lags or problem - Pixel 2, but i see that others can look on global ratings. I've seen some people with the same issue, but not much.
    I've tried to reinstall game (on previous update) - as you see it didn't help.

can this be fixed?
  • Burnsy97Burnsy97 Posts: 6
    Hi,

I cant see my Alliance's current rank in Season 5 of war or the leaderboard.

Anyone else having this issue?
    rcb68kahk4g3.jpg
    gi9a46sqgmu1.jpg
  • hip hip hurray, moving up today :-)
  • this is how you see each and any post on forum? :-)
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Same here Oneplus 6 Android 9.0 also cant see any global rankings
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
  • Zarakik wrote: »

So this could be the Clean Android bug?
    How kabam testing the game on devices? No more clean Android? :-) just using garbaged vendor os's? :-)
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Pixel 2 android 9 pie, same issue
  • I am having the same issue. Is there any way to solve?
    Downgrading to Android 8 will fix the issues for now
  • Tod23Tod23 Posts: 18
    edited November 2018
    Hi why i don't have any acces to ALL ranking ? No AW season rank, no personnal rank, no team rank ....

i did everything:
    uninstall and reinstall game, clear cache, clear data, uninstall and reinstall play game.. everything but...nothing...

Worked before starting new season... since... nothing...

Screenshot-20181121-105658-01.jpg Screenshot-20181121-105712.jpg Screenshot-20181121-105702.jpg
    i am afraid to not get AW season rewards fault of that...
    Oh thank you very much kabam for ignore me... :'(
    Allo ???
  • So, will there be fix with new update? Bug exists over 1.5 months...