**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected Aegon

Why do you have to rig this Damn character. He is **** impossible.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    AA
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    AA
    And some luck.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Any champion with a strong damage output or healblock utility can work if you got the skills, I used domino whose a decent counter but I can see someone pulling it off with champs like starlord, yondu, doc oc, blade amongst the bevy of other direct counters people have already brought to the community's attention
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Magik wrecks him
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    I was able to one shot him with maxed 4* AA so its possible.
  • Using AA though if you dont one shot him you might as well start the quest over
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    If you have a blade he works well.

If you don’t AA destroys him.

4/55- 16 hits
    3/45- 19 hits
    5/50- 25 hits
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Why do you have to rig this Damn character. He is **** impossible.

If you don't beat him on your first or maybe second try quit and restart the quest cause he's only going to get harder as his combo meter goes up. AA, GP, and other heavy debuf champs can easily one shot him though
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I got him down to 35 percent with aa then he killed him then it was gg from then on his healing brought him up n he was doing over 4k on block damage so op
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Voodoo with high md does very well too
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Domino’s s2 is pretty devistating on Ægon too