**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to communicate with Game Developers

Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
Anyone know?

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    You need to find a magic a lamp an rub it, then use 1 of your wishes to summon a dev.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    😳Really! And here I thought that to summon a developer you had to make a blood sacrifice to the outer god Chernabog.
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Actually you can summon the developer easily cause you are a summoner and you can summon anything then sit with the collector,summon aegon to fight the dev and eat popcorn the winner will be put in a crystal for the next update and the loser will be a.. A..... A...... Popcorn!
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Just wanted to let them know
    Please do something for Android 6.0.1
    Unable to play the game
    It needed very much importance
    From patch20.0 this problem came in and not getting addressed
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Developers aren’t also public relations my guy. Everyone at kabam don’t do one job of sort of everything. There is specialization in roles. Forum mods are people to talk to. There are millions of players, and what if the devs have to read and consider every email or something from customers wanting something to be fixed? As much as it isn’t a perfect system, it’s a lot better than anyone having access to game devs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Where was it said that they weren't finished Brawl yet? From what I understood, they were allowing people time to focus on EQ, same as Dungeons. As for the Sym, they've addressed it. SS was explained. Can't say much about the reaction. People are entitled to their feelings on it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Just wanted to let them know
    Please do something for Android 6.0.1
    Unable to play the game
    It needed very much importance
    From patch20.0 this problem came in and not getting addressed

Android 6.0.1 is an older OS. We are on version 9 now. The game is continuing to advance and older OS's are always going to have a harder time keeping up with a high performance game.
    FlareDoge wrote: »
    my man you dont they just ignore us until the entire community is so enraged that we outrage it happened with 12.0 and it looks like its happening again because damn 21.0 so far has had three contriveries 1. summoned symbiote being deranked randomly while people were doing the last fight for 100% symbiote difficulty (Comp was 3 t5 occ lab crystals) 2. SS "Bug fix" whether its a buff or nerf is your call i personally think its a nerf 3. New variant mode and the new champion brawl being put off due to kabam not putting in as much effort to complete it as they should have

1. Should have finished earlier.
    2. It was a fix and he was only "broken" for 5 hours. Watch Seatin's video on it.
    3. Would you want them to release more broken content? I'd rather they hold off and fix the issues before releasing and then having to see 1000's of posts on "why would you release broken content" again.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    my man you dont they just ignore us until the entire community is so enraged that we outrage it happened with 12.0 and it looks like its happening again because damn 21.0 so far has had three contriveries 1. summoned symbiote being deranked randomly while people were doing the last fight for 100% symbiote difficulty (Comp was 3 t5 occ lab crystals) 2. SS "Bug fix" whether its a buff or nerf is your call i personally think its a nerf 3. New variant mode and the new champion brawl being put off due to kabam not putting in as much effort to complete it as they should have

No one is enraged at 1 or 3. I know i stopped looking at my sym 3 weeks ago after i finished everything.

ive seen people mad over 1. tons of people were trying to finish symb mode then got cut off by deranking there was a five page fourm about it

There were 5 people. The forum is where people come to complain most of the time, so it makes the community seem worse than it is. Plus it’s their own fault they didn’t get it done.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

1. Should have finished earlier.
    2. It was a fix and he was only "broken" for 5 hours. Watch Seatin's video on it.
    3. Would you want them to release more broken content? I'd rather they hold off and fix the issues before releasing and then having to see 1000's of posts on "why would you release broken content" again.

1.Telling them to finish earlier is stupid they probably have lives unlike people who tell them to suck it up
    2.that was only one of the bugs the other one was what i was talking about id rather silence the entire selection of buffs rather than do extra damage
    3. they had an entire month to test this stuff they probably had it done before took a break then last minute realised oh sh*t we have some bugs to fix and delayed it which kinda annoys me

1. I have 2 jobs and 2 kids and I 100% beginner, explored normal and 100% heroic/master/epic and symbiote difficulty.
    2. I have SS at R3 5*. Still does a great job and is a great champ. You are just looking for stuff to be upset about.
    3. You don't know what game development is like. Issues can arise at any point even right before release.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    @Horror_punk there is a group in forums that more or less consists of veteran players who (I assume) from time to time have the opportunity to share input with the game team. I’m not a member, but I would expect they have a better chance of passing thoughts along than the average Summoner. They are usually some of the more frequent posters.

Failing that, the mods are perhaps your only other Avenue.

Good luck.

Dr. Zola
  • Hey there @Horror_punk, if you have feedback or suggestions about the game, you can leave it in the General Discussion or Suggestions and Requests section of the forums. Since you mentioned you might be having issues in the game that you'd like to report, you can report it over in the Bugs and Known Issues section of the forum using the forum bug report template. Details like this can help us to look into your reports. If the issue is account related, you can contact our support team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.