**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spiderman on unlockable sp1

I have seen a few times where classic spiderman on unlockable sp1 will break the block even if you dodge the first attack. I will use dexterity to dodge the first web then block the second. But the punch will break the block. I have found if I dodge the first block the second then dodge the first Puch, this works to successfully not get hit

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Projectiles are blockable, the punches are not.
    You need to evade the projectiles in order to avoid the punches
  • Shady4Shady4 Posts: 48
    If you are using dexerity to dodge the first web, he shouldn't be charging you anyway.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Projectiles are blockable, the punches are not.
    You need to evade the projectiles in order to avoid the punches

That is not entirely true. For most the 1st move of the special is unblockable but for spider the 1st melee and the same for ultron. War machines 1st projectile is not blockable and they same for yj.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    If you evade the projectiles, spider will not run in to you. Therefore, you can avoit the damage
  • Pot_Belly_Papa1Pot_Belly_Papa1 Posts: 61
    As above ,

Double evade the webs and even if the second one catches you it causes minimal damage , and then spidey won't charge you. Wait for the parry, rinse and repeat .
  • Shady4Shady4 Posts: 48
    As above ,

Double evade the webs and even if the second one catches you it causes minimal damage , and then spidey won't charge you. Wait for the parry, rinse and repeat .

And you actually only need to single evade to dodge both webs. Double-evading will cause you to possibly be hit by the second web.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    This is the most frustrating in AW right now. And I've been hitting the unblockable1 nodes for a while. Spidey has been a cake walk up until recently. It USED to be as long as you evaded his webs, you could still block his punches. Now it's reversed. This plus the evade bug makes it next to impossible