**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New profile pics, but what about tier borders?

Not sure if this has been brought up before (search found nothing) but currently our profile pic will only have the basic dull border if we switch to someone besides our top champ. But shouldn’t we be able to pick a champ AND the border we want to go along with it?
Like if I put Hood on there, I could pick a 5* border (as I have him) but not 4* border (as I don’t have him).
I understand that’s an incentive to buy the new profile pics but there’s so few the entire alliance would quickly be sporting the same ones.

And bonus question:
Some champs have had 2 different pictures in the game, like Dormammu started off by sporting his portrait as the bordered picture and current in the calendar rewards, Domino has her portrait there and not the usual bordered picture. So I was thinking, wouldn’t this be a neat feature to implement for all champs in the game? 2 pictures to choose from for each character?

Comments

• Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    They specifically stated that the grey border was to show it wasn't your top champ
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Agreed. The gray border makes it look like a 1* tbh.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    My KK avatar looks great with the gray border.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you don't like the grey border, then put your top champ as usual. Kabam put that grey border on purpose so that there is a clear distinction that it's not your top champ.
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    All good points, but since we all now know that the profile pic necessarily doesn’t have anything to do with our top champs, why shouldn’t I be able to put my 5* Spidergwen there with 5* border and everything? Surely it won’t be fooling anyone so why not.

But maybe Kabam should then separate pictures and borders, adding new custom borders that’ll let us customize it further.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Honestly I'd just like to have separate borders, that don't represent a star rating, so it's obvious they aren't your top, but just look better.
  • Hey y'all!

I totally get where you're coming from on wanting these borders so I'll make sure the team hears your feedback on it. :)
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    This thread needs to get revived.

Please Kabam at least change the grey standard border to the border of the highest rarity one possesses of a certain champ.

Or just let us select the border. This would allow much more combinations and variations.
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★

This thread needs to get revived.

Please Kabam at least change the grey standard border to the border of the highest rarity one possesses of a certain champ.

Or just let us select the border. This would allow much more combinations and variations.

No it didn't need to be revived, you have a suggestion make a new thread.