**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Brawl in the Battle-realm legends run

Report your time and team for this months event legend run for estimate cutoff for this month
Full suicide with 0 defense37p6vnko086c.jpg
jnjdsopgv49p.jpg

Comments

• 6yrara936yrara93 Posts: 60
    I’m interested to see what people come up with for this EQ.
  • Mes_regretsMes_regrets Posts: 17
    edited November 2018
    3:14 impressive !
    For 300 fights i expected arround 3H30
    What is your device?
  • BrandonTBrandonT Posts: 26
    3:14 impressive !
    For 300 fights i expected arround 3H30
    What is your device?

iphone x
  • BrandonT wrote: »
    Report your time and team for this months event legend run for estimate cutoff for this month
    jnjdsopgv49p.jpg

Bro.. wifi or mobile 4G data?
    BrandonT wrote: »
    jnjdsopgv49p.jpg

Bro.. wifi or mobile 4G data?

wifi
  • Thanks.. indeed one impressive time.😃
    Thanks.. indeed one impressive time.😃

thank u
  • Hawk_Hawk_ Posts: 28
    Where can I find the October Legends run results? I did a run but have no clue what the results were. Even if I didn’t get top 100!would still like to know what the cut off was. I did 3.32 hrs
    Hawk_ wrote: »
    Where can I find the October Legends run results? I did a run but have no clue what the results were. Even if I didn’t get top 100!would still like to know what the cut off was. I did 3.32 hrs

the cutoff was 3:30
  • Guys, one quick question, there’s no impact right if I play Uncollected first and yet to enter Heroic and Master? I can still go for the Legend Run when I commence my Heroic at a later stage..pls advice.
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    Locked in 3:01:33 today
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Guys, one quick question, there’s no impact right if I play Uncollected first and yet to enter Heroic and Master? I can still go for the Legend Run when I commence my Heroic at a later stage..pls advice.

Sounds ok
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Started a couple days ago, will post when Im done.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    That’s crazy fast! I have a theory that players in North America have better latency because you are closer to the servers. This really speeds up the load times. Mind if I ask if you are from N America?

OP’s timing is decent and what I have clocked before (I am in Asia and using IPhone X). Putting aside Master which corvus have an obvious advantage, for heroic, timing is usually about 1hr 30mins and most R5 champs with boosts will be one hit KO. But looking at your timing you must have gone quite below 1hr 30min for heroic! I can’t imagine how it is doable except for faster load times.
    DaddyD wrote: »

• Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
    edited November 2018

what's your source on this, cause i timed my run last month to 3h30min but didn't get it. Must've been close then.
    Paulni86 wrote: »

what's your source on this, cause i timed my run last month to 3h30min but didn't get it. Must've been close then.
    Paulni86 wrote: »

i heard lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Guys, one quick question, there’s no impact right if I play Uncollected first and yet to enter Heroic and Master? I can still go for the Legend Run when I commence my Heroic at a later stage..pls advice.

You only have until a certain date. Usually 2 weeks after release.
  • i did 3hr 18 min last night. good luck!
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    I did 3:35, cutting it close. Not sure I can cut it, seemed like there were longer paths this month.
  • NoOneAliveNoOneAlive Posts: 11
    3hr 34min. With sucicides and boosted. Lost connection twice and game crashed on me three times. If it weren’t for the technical issues I would have been below 330.
  • PAI_MEIPAI_MEI Posts: 20
    3:07, full suicides and boosts. First run ever, hope it’ll be my last.
  • BrandonT wrote: »
    jnjdsopgv49p.jpg

How much of energy refill did you waste?
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Do I need to do Heroic then Master? Or could I do Master then Heroic?
  • BstrawsmaBstrawsma Posts: 21
    edited November 2018
    I just put in a time of 3h 26min hope its enough first time trying for legends badge. With a rank 4 corvus full suicides and 30% boost.
  • Corvus 1/25 3h37m =/
  • DaddyD wrote: »
    What team you use? Your timing is massive.. good luck bro..
    allinashes wrote: »
    Do I need to do Heroic then Master? Or could I do Master then Heroic?

u can do master and heroic ,doesnt have to be in order
    jnjdsopgv49p.jpg

How much of energy refill did you waste?

i invested 40 refills
  • Mes_regretsMes_regrets Posts: 17
    A member of my team did 3H32 (iphone8)