**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Attacking alliance's fighters are not losing health

So i realize and hope this is a bug is anybody else's attacking alliances fighters not losing any health. I realize a lot of guys are skilled, but when were thirty five precent done the war and all of them are sitting at full? Anybody else getting this? Anybody?

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    So i realize and hope this is a bug is anybody else's attacking alliances fighters not losing any health. I realize a lot of guys are skilled, but when were thirty five precent done the war and all of them are sitting at full? Anybody else getting this? Anybody?

Depends on what tier and who you guys placed as defenders. My current war we are at well over 50% and everyone is full health. Also they must have topped up health since you can't track their item use.
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Don’t forget boost of invulnerability boosts and regen boosts. Where also 55% through war past most of the initial minis and only a few died. Between potions and boosts don’t be shocked people aren’t appearing to take damage.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Just came up from silver to gold so i was freaking out a little bit. Thanks for the prompt responses :)
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I've seen guys in my alliance get to the 5 mini bosses with basically full HP its doable. Especially in gold ranks
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    I sometimes even finish a miniboss and boss at full health. Like a Magik miniboss and a Void boss with trinity after a path of villains and Nightcrawlers. Rare, but it happens.