**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should be my first 5* r4?

BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I know this has been asked a million times, but it's so tough. My other r4 will be gwenpool. I'm mainly wanting to focus on 100% uncollected every month and the initial completion of act 5. Would love your reason why also. Thanks in advance!

Who should be my first 5* r4? 60 votes

Corvus
65%
KihlgastRikuremaSolrac_2Foxhero007SungjnameplasVuDahDean9300450Iron_SkywalkerShaheerFIazSpiderCoolsJyotishkaJayProngsVulcanMPeterQuillQuatre_1988StarKillerVIICharlie_SceneDR_MantisToboggan1Championcritic 39 votes
Hyperion
35%
Spity68TheManMythLegendSpeedbumpSixshot1Thecrusher_9756xananabananaCrazyjack719MelkerlanneroStagedear85cx23433Mitchell35AleorSaket_123skullduggery72TheSquish671RockypantherxAdityatheaawesomSidDDragonFooshblalalaDisgruntled_User_123 21 votes

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Corvus
    Corvus>Hyperion
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Duped/unduped? Who do you enjoy more? Both are r4 worthy
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Corvus
    Both god-tier champs and you can't go wrong with either. Hyp needs the dup more. I have both as 5* and at rank 4.

Both would be excellent choices for AQ and honestly any champ is.

Both are excellent choices for questing (Acts 1-5, special monthly Uncollected quest, etc). In fact, I primarily used my Corvus to clear most of this month's Uncollected (already 100%).

For Labyrinth, Hyperion is the better option though I have Blade, SL, and Starky and they are much better options than Hyp here. This is the one glaring weakness of CG, he isn't a good option for very, very long fights.

Corvus is the current darling in AW and at the highest levels is way more common than Hyp. Hyp feeds MD and this can be very problematic, though if you avoid MOST mystics he is still an excellent choice for AW.
  • BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    Mbizz wrote: »
    Duped/unduped? Who do you enjoy more? Both are r4 worthy

Both unduped
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Honestly u can't go wrong with either..R4 corvus will do a lot of damage to act 5 defenders and he will benefit more from that attack increase from R3 to r4..
    I voted hype because of his overall utility..corvus though great suffers from a massive drawback of hitting like a noodle once his charges are over and that makes him not so good in long fights where ur R4 might not be able to finish opponent in those 20 hits whereas hype is great for all content of the game..
    I also thought corvus is bleed immune? When I fight Iceman I don't take any damage from coldsnap, but I can get the mess bled out of me when I still have glaive charges from someone like gwenpool and electro causes shock damage to me on his specials?
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Corvus
    Both unduped, no question then Corvus. CG is bleed immune with his charges up but can suffer slight damage from Deep Wounds (DDD has a video on this). Also, if knocked down by a heavy or special, he can take damage from bleed, shock, or cold snap since his immunity shuts off for 3 seconds.
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    Both unduped, no question then Corvus. CG is bleed immune with his charges up but can suffer slight damage from Deep Wouds (DDD has a video on this). Also, if knocked down by a heavy or special, he can take damage from bleed, shock, or cold snap since his immunity shuts off for 3 seconds.

So I must be bugged then. I'll put in a ticket. And thanks. I'm working on making out assassin so his sp2 should really do nice damage once I got them close to death on this high health people.
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Hyperion
    Corvus is indeed great but a 4s r5 corvus without charge is not recommended for last 2 maps of master difficulty EQ. I have both and I love my corvus but he dissappoints me on long fights where as hype with furies and armour break sp3 does the job real easy.
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Corvus
    There both amazing champs.. be careful though to many people invest in them and the nerf hammer will fall
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Corvus

Hype dosnt really need to be awakened to use him effectively.

Corvus is a hard hitting immortal that has very unique abilities and utility. His fighting style is very fluid and fun to play & his persistent charges are a plus.

Learn his playstyle and complete the missions in attributes to see him shine.

Once awakened, he cannot die while his Glaive is not broken.

This is also the only champion that has synergy with another champion written into his ability, Powerful match if you pair these with Proxima.

He will serve you well.

Great pulls.