**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions in ultimate crystals

I recently bought the offer for 10USD which gives us 11 unltimate crystals since we are saving crystals this sa I will not be able to spin it. So I would like to know the champions which are currently available in the crystals

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Since they are non-specific they contain the same champions as your regular PHC/3*/4* crystals ie basic pool
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    @Swe_wolfis thanks for your reply but it shows the top champions as gamora hulk and black panther so I’m really worried it may not contain the new champions
  • What @Swe_wolfis said.
    Could be wrong but really doubt it contains the brand new champs like Aegon if that’s what you’re asking.
    But if you’re asking if it contains better champs than Gamora, Hulk or Black Panther then yes it does.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I got a 4* Abomination from 1 last night lol
    I got a 4* Abomination from 1 last night lol

Did you see the champs which were released in phc and basic pool?
    What @Swe_wolfis said.
    Could be wrong but really doubt it contains the brand new champs like Aegon if that’s what you’re asking.
    But if you’re asking if it contains better champs than Gamora, Hulk or Black Panther then yes it does.

I'm not asking for aegon and newly released champs I'm just asking whether the champs in basic pool are available
    Thanks ks for clarifying @OneManArmy
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I was wondering the same thing, thanks guys!
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    an Ultimate Crystal is a PHC with the 2*s taken out. Basically.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    So far i got a 4 star quake n a 4 star killmonger
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Two 3*s so far. Hoping that changes. Lol.