**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

max 4* quake?

VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
im waitting on resources to r4 5* gr but in the meantime i want to max 4* quake. i have 3 science t4cc and low on the others. so right now, quake is my only option. whats your guys opinion.

Comments

• Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Do it.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    I have one as a 5* and honestly gets me thru some of the toughest fights.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I have a 5/50 Quake, she was my first r5, my top champ and has charged (literally) me through so much content. If you master her ideal playing style, you will use her for about 90% of anything in your way. I still one shot alliance war bosses with her and she's a freakin 4*. Do it!! You won't regret it!
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i know her style really well, im good at using her, i just held off for other max 4*s such as starlord and gwenpool
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Quakes playstyle means you can probably do just as much at 4/40, it just takes longer and since you won't be worried about power gain from strikes it may not matter unless block damage from the parries get out of hand.

I did 5/50 mine (and I only have 5 at R5) then pulled a 5* quake not long after so my pantaloons are still full of sand.