**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

7k+ player looking for a stable ally

Currently an officer but looking at taking more of a back seat by moving to an AQ focused ally (5x5 no map 6) that is placed high in Gold1.

GMT+10. Just leave a message here or inbox me with your alliance details and we can chat.

See top champs below - 1 t2a from taking domino to 5* r5:

era2325qth48.jpg
5lkgpexevju0.jpg

Comments

• Hi there buddy we are an alliance seeking your contribution. You seem like an excelent fit in our 20 mill alliance. Add me on line Trinity007 please.
  • 52tz4hlrj37o.png

Hey mate. Not sure if we are big enough fish for you - but we are stable and have a full Aus/NZ timezone BG - finishing around 9-10pm each night.
    We run AQ 5x5 and are pushing for Gold 1 (won’t lie we are not likely to be top of Gold 1 for a long time!).

Hit me up on LINE if you think we might be a good fit for you.
    Line ID - TheBiggerE
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    We run 544 each day, top 80 gold 1 alliance tag- [InfVg] Vanguard of infinity. Look us up and be-friend anyone from the officers if you feel like chatting more
  • Wt4dWt4d Posts: 69
    Hi, we are a 19mil tier 5 gold1 aW focus veteran ally. AQ map3x5. No donation. Line communication. My line ID: wt4D
  • NGG20NGG20 Posts: 48
    ykikxixaprn9.png
    Hit me up if interested
  • 0h4he9w141vq.png

GMT+9, Contact me interseted
    Line ID : physical.resist
  • Wt4dWt4d Posts: 69
    dcmgdwxkmo3d.png
    My line is wt4D. Let’s chat!
  • CarpyCarpy Posts: 95
    8nwmworc8rd7.jpg
    Hmu on line at carpy16 if interested
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    @Jank39 we're RH4H.
    We might b Abit low to your standards but here's wat we do
    Aq: 5,5,4,4,4
    War gold 2/1 border
    Tier 7/8
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Still looking. Timezome GMT +11 wont work with European Allies.
  • Pm me on line bro

shalehan
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (13+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 433 in AQ (running 60/70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last season and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • CornholioCornholio Posts: 50
    Are you still looking for an alliance?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    qgblm32radi0.png

My IGN is Kenny292 and Line ID is kmckeever07