**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can uncollected members get more lower level catalysts?

KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Ok, hear me out. Everyone knows that the point of this game to get 6* champs and to progress to the top. As an uncollected player, I know that the key to advancing up higher is to level up my 5* champs to 3/45 and 4/55 as often as possible. However, I have a TON of extremely useful 4* champs that are sitting at R1 and R2 because of how few t3 catalyst we get because we mainly only receive a lot of t4b and t4c catalysts and shards than anything else.

Any chance we can get a t3 basic catalyst or fragments in the glory store? Something else we can buy would just be great preferably not with units though, because I don't spend money on the game

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Ok, hear me out. Everyone knows that the point of this game to get 6* champs and to progress to the top. As an uncollected player, I know that the key to advancing up higher is to level up my 5* champs to 3/45 and 4/55 as often as possible. However, I have a TON of extremely useful 4* champs that are sitting at R1 and R2 because of how few t3 catalyst we get because we mainly only receive a lot of t4b and t4c catalysts and shards than anything else.

Any chance we can get a t3 basic catalyst or fragments in the glory store? Something else we can buy would just be great preferably not with units though, because I don't spend money on the game

Just run the Proving Grounds. They're random drops. If you don't get Cats the first pass, you can run it again for a chance at them dropping.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom I don't have enough time to run proving grounds. My schedule give me just enough time to get the hardest 3 EQ difficulties completed, along with AQ and War
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    The problem is, the game requires us to put in time gathering Resources in different areas. There really is no way to get everything we need just doing what we're doing. Everyone has to fish for Cats now and then if they want to Rank.
    For that matter, the Proving Grounds can be done on Auto within about 15-20 minutes, while we're doing something else. Look over, move, go back to what we're doing.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Perhaps t3 catalysts can be brought in the Glory store, but I personally find that a total waste of Glory should this be introduced. You get loads of t3cc fragment crystals from the daily 7 hour and 22 hour event milestones, and if you grind the t1a and t4b arena you get a bunch of t3b from the milestones.

Right now I have a few t3cc in my overflow because I needed 3 cosmic t3cc to rank up 5* Corvus, and opened a whole bunch of the 1600+ t3cc fragment crystals I have to get the cosmic ones. I have no more 3*s & 4*s to rank up to use those extra t3cc, and I can't rank up many 5*s to r2 and above because t4b is in really short supply. I'll probably have to sell those excess t3cc for unneeded t4cc fragments, just to not let them waste.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Proving Grounds doesn't take long to finish.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom @Thatsausage I agree that proving grounds doesn't take long to finish, because it is only few spaces on each side and is extremely easy. What I meant was that I literally don't have enough time with the energy I have to be able to play proving grounds on top of everything else I have to do on a daily-basis.

@Addyos agree, I too also have a few specific class catalysts that are in excess. However, I think this would be good for not just us higher level players, but would also help out those lower level summoners who actually NEED those catalysts to rank up even the lowest of champs. I think that it would have a good amount of utility. I hoard my glory, so this would actually give me something to buy that I can use to further myself, as it would also be for a lot of summoners
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Has the T3CC quest ever given a full catalyst from a chest?

For me 80% of time
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    80% of the time
    Hmm yeah right