**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have a suggestion about the new profile pictures

The new profile pictures are great and all but I, as well as many others, have a problem with it. I think the borders around the profile pictures should reflect what star of the champ we have. For example, if I want my profile picture to be Green Goblin that I have as a 5*, it only has a gray border around it that looks like a 1*, even though I have him at a high star level. Just simply change it so the border is the same as what the summoner's champ is, like if I want my profile picture to be Green Goblin, then it should have a 5* border.

Comments

• uthy99uthy99 Posts: 35
    I believe they did this to help distinguish players top champs from their chosen profile pics, to make sure duelling would still work. Since players look for specific top champs so they can duel them, so if your green goblin was ur profile pic with a 5* border, people would think that was your top champ, and carry on looking for another person with the champ they want to duel.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Kind of off subject. But I think it would be cool if we could pick the flag of the country we are from
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    @uthy99 I hadn't thought of that but that's probably the case. They could possibly make it so we could duel whatever profile picture someone has chosen. Like if I chose my 5* goblin Goblin as my profile, then thats what people will duel.

Not right now you can’t duel unless you go in your ally.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    I'm not a fan of the choose your own profile pic but I do like that it is clearly different looking then if you have your top champ as your profile
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    I would like to have fireworks and neon lights behind my Kamala profile pic.