**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Bug Fix do you want the most to be fixed?

There are a bunch of bugs/problems/issues/glitches in the game, which one should Kabam fix first. Of course, this doesn't mean they shouldn't fix the other bugs. Best case scenario: No more bugs plus some free stuff.

Thought it'd be nice to see which bug annoys the people the most (excluding me ;) )

- Witty

Comments

• PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    I wanted to say the double evade big at first

FIX THE LAG!
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    They have done a REALLY good job with the crashing bug. The game hardly EVER crashes for me anymore and that is great! I play on an iPhone 6 Plus and very rarely see any crashing anymore.

The one bug that I want to see fixed more than anything now is the "Whiffing" Bug. I'm talking about dodging an opponent and then countering with either an uppercut or a dashed attack and then missing. This is the one that bothers me more than anything right now, ESPECIALLY when the whiff is swiftly followed by a special attack from the AI. Argh! This drives me mad.

edited May 2017
    Another really annoying "bug" that I'd like to see "fixed" is the Parry Timing. They are constantly changing it and tweaking it. They need to just leave it alone. Even though it's never announced, I can ALWAYS TELL when they have actually changed it and they need to STOP messing with it. I can only seem to parry about 3 out of 5 times now and it's really annoying. I'm a Parry God and have mastered the art of Parry so I KNOW when it's off. It's NOT me.
    It also seems like ALL of the Masteries got nerfed. I swear, I try all kinds of different combinations and it just seems to me like they all do the same thing. It's like they do very, very little. Let's make the masteries great again!
  • TaserfaceTaserface Posts: 31
    I want the miss hit bug to be fixed the most
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    I want the MCOC is broken bug fixed. Been like this for along time.
    I keep thinking of things that bother me that I want fixed.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I'm blocking, I want when I lift my finger off my iPhone to no longer be blocking. The reason for this is sometimes I need to block certain portions of an attack and then evade other portions. For example, when I start off blocking Elektra's special1 attack, I will usually block the first ninja star that gets thrown and try to evade the second one so that I can follow up with a counter attack (if I block the entire attack, then when I go to counter, she will block. If I can evade the second ninja star, then I can run at her, attack, and she can't block my attack).

Anyways, sometimes I have to try really really hard to evade that second ninja star attack because even when I lift my finger off my iPhone's touchpad, I'll still be blocking. I end up failing the evade about 50% of the time. It's just annoying.
  • jazookajazooka Posts: 2
    I want to be able to see defensive kills for each champion again. Without that information, defensive AW placement is basically guessing.
    I want them to turn off the snowstorm!
  • gnews85gnews85 Posts: 96
    Double evade
    Another thing that I keep seeing a lot of is I'll be blocking and then try to immediately swipe to evade but then I get hit. I thought it was just me playing bad at first, but then I read about a bunch of other people on here saying they had the same problem. Then I started paying attention more when I was playing and realized that it is a bug. It was acknowledged somewhere in another thread, but that problem keeps happening to me again and again so that's another thing I want to see gone forever.
  • CrawlingChaosCrawlingChaos Posts: 13
    The changes to parry timing are driving me mad. Double evade.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Has anyone else noticed AQ AI will play SUPER passive and just chill there blocking... forcing you to throw a heavy and get intercepted and womped. Had OG Vision stand there and block the entire way to an L3 with thor numerous times in the last few weeks.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited May 2017
    For me:
    1) lag, crashes and crashs penalties.
    2) any figthing mechanics bugs.
    3) anything else.
    Dakine86 wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed AQ AI will play SUPER passive and just chill there blocking... forcing you to throw a heavy and get intercepted and womped. Had OG Vision stand there and block the entire way to an L3 with thor numerous times in the last few weeks.
    Happened to me many times, no sure if only in AQ/AW.
    The AI just blocks, then you should be active and attack, then AI is a parrymaster or the AI now do attack and its attack in someway land before yours.
  • GohmaGohma Posts: 32
    I'm finding it very hard to do AQ without using items and that frustrates the **** out of me. I alter my playstyle to avoid the whiffing, AI being passive, etc but it's starting to get out hand being week 4...
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Exactly. I have a heavily stacked roster and it's still ****.
  • PmisiPmisi Posts: 14
    A 13.1 verzio harc elött vagy harc közben folyamat kifagy 7 pályatipusbol 6ban..... Kérem a problémát javitani!!!!!! Samsung galaxy tab 3 android 4.2.2