**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

noob memories

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
when i first duped my 2 star captain america me and my friend both used to play this game and i was like oh he got silver stars i guess the next time i get him his stars will turn golden xD

what about you guys, any such thought you had?

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    I thought the only way you could get their ability was if you duped them
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I AM GROOT filled the Chat. Lol.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I didn’t know if the existence of catalyst dailies.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Selling off 2* champions the second I had enough 3* champs to run both paths of the daily catalyst quests.
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    I remember I was super excited about my first 4 star(which was classic daredevil) and I thought it would take forever for my first 5 star. I got my first 5 star earlier this month and got void.
    Who remembers the DP Event where we got 2* OGs as Milestones?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mbizz wrote: »
    Running through acts 1-3 with no parry/dex

Same. I was the cool kid on the block with maxed first two 9 point synergies for both health and attack
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Winter Soldier was my first 4*. Also, in my first AQ, I fought and lost to a nodes opponent.
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Unlocked parry and dexterity only after reaching act 3 thanos and realizing 'this is an impossible fight'. Sold 3 stars to form those final 4* shards, used my units only on revives and pots.

And the biggest mistake of it all - the two generic 4* Awakening gems we got from compensation for 12.0, used them on Dr strange and symbiote spidey 🤦
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I pulled a 3* Dr. Strange as my first 3* and freaked out. It was out of a premium. I then pulled a magneto from my first 3* hero crystal. Freaked out then too lol
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    edited November 2018
    Think I made it to level 35 or so before I realized parry and dexterity were a thing. 🤦‍♂️

Edited for shout out to RoninNupe for helping me figure out masteries in my early days

Hell yeah! Roninupe and his guide did so much for me as well as others. The effort and money he put into testing all the masteries and creating his guides is truly amazing. Big time thank you to him wherever he is these days. Who knows, maybe we will see him on shark tank again.

Can't forget to give @DorkLessons a shout out as well for all his hard work providing those extremely helpful videos on his channel. I'm definitely a better player because of those guides.

Best noob memory I have is jumping into global challenging anyone to duel me and getting frustrated that no one would lol
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Who remembers the DP Event where we got 2* OGs as Milestones?

Still got that maxed 2* even now. Duped my 3* in that arena as well. Both are max sig I believe. When I first started I always bought a phc when I had100 units, but at the time there was nothing else to spend units on really. Masteries didn’t exist and items came from free crystals if you needed them. No shards either and I didn’t enjoy arena, still don’t even now. So whilst it may have been worthwhile to save units in case something popped up (like masteries) the only way I could have improved my roster was to buy the phcs. Although, not saving 400 for a 3* is probably something I regret if I’m being honest. Back then that would have been really handy to have, just wasn’t patient enough.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I hated donating for ages because it took too long to hold the + to get to the right number...then I'd go too far and have to back off with the -. Then one day I realized you could type in a number lol
  • TheNoobTheNoob Posts: 38
    Great
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    I used to spend all of the iso that I used to get to rank up my unduped 2star iron Man cause I liked him even though I had a 2star duped star lord
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Got luke cage in the first week of release and bringing him up as my first rank4 4*, just because he was rare back then 🤣
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Oh another one: using an alpha cat as a level up resource cuz I didn't know its value🤐
    edited November 2018
    i used backdraft intercept till act4. never knew something like parry nd dex.
    learnt to parry a few months aago xD

I remember beating Thanos with a 3* Max UC because I had to get as much Damage in as possible. What was a Parry or Dex? XD
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    I hated donating for ages because it took too long to hold the + to get to the right number...then I'd go too far and have to back off with the -. Then one day I realized you could type in a number lol

I was level 60, donating for 5x5 before I figured out you could type it. so much wasted time.