**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion you wished to be of God tier but he isn't?

There are many champions in the game who are people's personal favorite but aren't as good as they want him. So which is the champion you wished should have been a god tier??

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    The Sentry But I'm Hoping he will be after He's Synergys with Champion and Agone
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    Red Skull is pathetic

I do Agree With You Every time The Mcoc Community Get Hyped For Some Champion It End Up Begin a Disappointment Like RedSkull That Have The Cosmic Cube

It Can Be Fixed By Given Him Increased attack For Every Armor Up And Stronge Shock Damage
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster. Like he's a giant mech suit, he should be alot better than he is right now.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Loki (he IS a God after all) or Juggernaut (It’s not just his helmet, he was given insane powers by Cyttorak)

Magneto should be so much stronger, espically his Signature or versus any tech champ. Any champ bringing a belt buckle to the fight/ any metal object, makes Magneto lethal.

Quite a few others but those could just use a little polish to shine.
  • StucatStucat Posts: 26
    Sentry
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    100% Magneto needs a rework. He should definitely be God Tier. People have been saying that for years.

Heimdal should be a lot better as well. Having to "bank" his furies with a Heavy Attack is so stupid. There's a lot of nodes in war with Limber and Stun Immune so bringing him to war is not great. I wish he was better.

I never understood (even when I started) why Spiderman hits harder than Hulk. So yeah I think Hulk should be a lot better as well.
  • Probably hulk, sentry, kang and of course doctor strange
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    quake, i wish she did around 50% more energy damage
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Magneto, kang and especially red skull since IT'S THE COSMIC CUBE
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    KK or IP
    Only five stars I have
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Green goblin is my favorite marvel villain. I don't hate the contest version, but I do wish he was better.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Magneto and Colossus for next beta rework plz
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    HULK! Now that Sentry is getting that synergy buff, he will definitely be extremely strong after his ramp-up phase ends. Only WorldBreaker Hulk was the one who could fight him.

In the comics, when both of them were fighting, it was like nuke bombs being detonated. When Hulk would smash Sentry, the whole of eastern coast would tremble. If Hulk gets only ONE ability, he can be ridiculously OP! All he needs is a passive increase in attack as the fight goes. So for longer fights, he should gain about 10 attack rating per second.

Ideally, an LoL fight of 10mins could give him 6k attack rating which is what he deserves

I always thought this as well. In the comics, the longer a fight is, the angrier and stronger Hulk gets. I think it would be a simple change but more likely it would be a synergy if they were to ever try to improve Hulk again.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Stark spidey

Jk
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Goldpool by far. For being such an exclusive champion he should be better in my opinion.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I think Magneto should be god tier. I mean he is one of the strongest characters in the universe, yet he can barely even scratch his opponents. Such a grave injustice. Also Cyclops l, despite being so “effective” really needs a buff as well as Gambit.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Classic iron man
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Stance wrote: »
    Colossus, putting him into god tier would make everyone happy.

He is supposed to be one of the most durable Characters in Marvel Comics, simple fix for him in my opinion would be his Armor Up also increases Crit Resistance... Also make his Special 3 The Fast-Ball Special, come on Kabam it was right there!