**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T3cc daily quests

Please make 2 full class t3cc available in daily quests just like t2cc or add them to loyalty and glory store

Nothing more idiotic than to wait for a couple of weeks to have 3 in order to r2 a 5*

How is t3cc Game breaking anyways?

Please update the quests kabam

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The only thing worse than having to run those quests at all is running them and winding up with 1/3 of a t3 lol
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    The only thing worse than having to run those quests at all is running them and winding up with 1/3 of a t3 lol

Totally agree..what a joke??
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    Stop tagging the Mods. Its against forum rules. You are also tagging a mod who hasnt logged in since February.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Stop tagging the Mods. Its against forum rules. You are also tagging a mod who hasnt logged in since February.

I'm waking him up...lol
  • Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Please make 2 full class t3cc available in daily quests just like t2cc or add them to loyalty and glory store

Nothing more idiotic than to wait for a couple of weeks to have 3 in order to r2 a 5*

How is t3cc Game breaking anyways?

Please update the quests kabam

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit

YES I AGREE 100%
  • Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    I once fight T3CC Quest, total 5 Ambushes, I get only fragments of T3CC, not enough to form a full catalyst.

I had to waited another week to finally get one.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    The biggest joke is the Sunday grandmaster t3cc quests...full exploration is 135 fragments

Someone's math is really off at kabam

Or the grandmaster is really poor