**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R.I.P Stan Lee [Merged Threads]

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Rest in prace :neutral:
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    They should add a sad react to this forum, I haven't needed one more than today 😢
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The only think I would think they could but not want demand or even think they have to do is to give all Summoners a True Believers title as a tribute to him
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Stan lee should be added as an honor to his legacy.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Boe8384 wrote: »
    In remembrance of Stan. MCOC should develop him as a character in the game. Please do so ASAP. Thank you

I don't want to KO him tho...RIP Stan Lee

He should just randomly show up in Act 6 and the occasional event quest in the story.

THAT would honor him. Making a Cameo in the Storylines.

Would make sense as it is practiced in the movies also. I would enjoy that.
  • Lawdawg1541Lawdawg1541 Posts: 37
    Marvel will never be the same.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    What a sad day, he will be missed by many... I wonder if he had already filmed his scenes in Captain Marvel and Infinity War 2.

yeah they did i think.
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    Thank you Stan Lee. For everything. We’ll miss you.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    What a sad day, he will be missed by many... I wonder if he had already filmed his scenes in Captain Marvel and Infinity War 2.

yeah they did i think.

I really hope so. Those scenes always bring so much to the movies. The cameos will mean so much more to the fans now that he's gone.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Will people stop asking for freebies for a legends death, it's not nice to view

I'm deeply shocked that Stan Lee passed away, all of his cameos were perfect and there will never be a legendary Marvel godfather ever again.

Stan Lee
    Legend of Marvel
  • CurtisLow wrote: »
    Thank you just isn’t enough in this case. Kabam needs a special event quest in his honor and give everyone a Stan Lee crystal.

Only if it contains a No-Prize.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    This day extracts a heavy toll... R.I.P.!
  • SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    Been a marvel fan for a long time. Many thanks for lots of childish entertainment from a 38y.o. Kid. R.i.p mr Lee.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    There are no words for how sad this makes me.
  • This world is a lesser place without you- RIP Stan Lee
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,339 ★★★★★
    Rip Stan lee true legend will be sadly missed everywhere in a world made lot of people laugh with his cameos in movies and tv shows also the creation he made
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    sad day for all, if not for Stan Lee we wouldn't be playing this game. What a true LEGEND!!!!!! 😭
  • Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    Stan Lee making his last cameo in Heaven, thank you LEGEND!!!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    DrownedGod wrote: »
    Hes not dead. They'll bring him back in the next issue, I'm sure of it.

Rest in peace, Mr. Lee.

Too soon...but dang, Stan created or co-created so many of the characters I enjoy on a daily basis. He had a solid life. R.I.P.

Edit: Like somebody was saying, he contributed to the war effort by sending out Captain America comics to soldiers; it’s kinda fitting he died on Veterans Day
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    He brought a lot of joy to my childhood and millions of others. If only the world had more people like him in it we would be far better off. Excelsior.
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    True LEGEND. Sad day for all he will be missed.😭😭😭
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Rest in Peace Stan Lee. Hope to meet you in Heaven.