**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R.I.P Stan Lee [Merged Threads]

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Rest in prace :neutral:
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    They should add a sad react to this forum, I haven't needed one more than today 😢
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The only think I would think they could but not want demand or even think they have to do is to give all Summoners a True Believers title as a tribute to him
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Stan lee should be added as an honor to his legacy.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Boe8384 wrote: »
    In remembrance of Stan. MCOC should develop him as a character in the game. Please do so ASAP. Thank you

I don't want to KO him tho...RIP Stan Lee

He should just randomly show up in Act 6 and the occasional event quest in the story.

THAT would honor him. Making a Cameo in the Storylines.

Would make sense as it is practiced in the movies also. I would enjoy that.
  • Lawdawg1541Lawdawg1541 Posts: 37
    Marvel will never be the same.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    What a sad day, he will be missed by many... I wonder if he had already filmed his scenes in Captain Marvel and Infinity War 2.

yeah they did i think.
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    Thank you Stan Lee. For everything. We’ll miss you.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    What a sad day, he will be missed by many... I wonder if he had already filmed his scenes in Captain Marvel and Infinity War 2.

yeah they did i think.

I really hope so. Those scenes always bring so much to the movies. The cameos will mean so much more to the fans now that he's gone.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Will people stop asking for freebies for a legends death, it's not nice to view

I'm deeply shocked that Stan Lee passed away, all of his cameos were perfect and there will never be a legendary Marvel godfather ever again.

Stan Lee
    Legend of Marvel
  • CurtisLow wrote: »
    Thank you just isn’t enough in this case. Kabam needs a special event quest in his honor and give everyone a Stan Lee crystal.

Only if it contains a No-Prize.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    This day extracts a heavy toll... R.I.P.!
  • SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    Been a marvel fan for a long time. Many thanks for lots of childish entertainment from a 38y.o. Kid. R.i.p mr Lee.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    There are no words for how sad this makes me.
  • This world is a lesser place without you- RIP Stan Lee
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Rip Stan lee true legend will be sadly missed everywhere in a world made lot of people laugh with his cameos in movies and tv shows also the creation he made
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    sad day for all, if not for Stan Lee we wouldn't be playing this game. What a true LEGEND!!!!!! 😭
  • Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    Stan Lee making his last cameo in Heaven, thank you LEGEND!!!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    DrownedGod wrote: »
    Hes not dead. They'll bring him back in the next issue, I'm sure of it.

Rest in peace, Mr. Lee.

Too soon...but dang, Stan created or co-created so many of the characters I enjoy on a daily basis. He had a solid life. R.I.P.

Edit: Like somebody was saying, he contributed to the war effort by sending out Captain America comics to soldiers; it’s kinda fitting he died on Veterans Day
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    He brought a lot of joy to my childhood and millions of others. If only the world had more people like him in it we would be far better off. Excelsior.
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    True LEGEND. Sad day for all he will be missed.😭😭😭
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Rest in Peace Stan Lee. Hope to meet you in Heaven.