**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* should i r5?

I know everyone’s favourite is killmonger but crossbones have the ability accuracy reduction with fury.

I’m currently doing master eq (every month) act 5.2.1.

Which 4* should i r5? 41 votes

Killmonger to r5(unduped)
82%
Jank39Speedbumpfish8sixAngelfire_TNORPhilly3974Dmack976637Iron_SkywalkerSpiderCoolsRoOOtsDuke_SilverDingaloKrumbledkookieBhavesh45VulcanMQuatre_1988NEXTONChampioncriticzeezee57spaceoctopusace930999 34 votes
Crossbones to r5(unduped)
17%
Foxhero007InbaMelkerlannerocx23433ZombieZeddMbizzBeginthEnd 7 votes

Comments

• BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    You will not regret ranking CB. I mean ever.

Even unawakened he is lethal. Start the fight with 3 fury’s and in Overrun easily, just parry. +1,500 atk- ok. Should get to 5-7 first few seconds. On longer fights, after initial onslaught, gain as many furies as you can, dash back, overrun, and drop the nuke.

You will also be able to awaken with gem. Or lucky enough to pull another.

Once awakened, he gains the insane ability to drop any debuff in the game and convert it to a huge fury. When I say huge, he’s a mutation cloud laying BAMF.

I have witnessed his firepower at over 10 stacks of fury, while in overrun. Crushing bones and re-forgoing metal arms as any opponent tries to block. He will still destroy them, bypassing opponents defensevise ability accuracy.

One synergy he has with someone allows all furies to “refresh” by entering overrun. Another champ allows medium attacks to trigger even more fury.

15 Stacks of Fury? Do the math ;)@Iron_spider1 -why go Bleed when you just saw what happend to Blade, plus it’s only specific to champs that can bleed, when you could be fully versitile. Max fury FTW.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Wow @BeginthEnd thanks for the comprehensive report. I think I’ll r5 crossbones.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    No doubt crossbones is amazing for his ability accuracy reduction, but if you face a lot of champs with autoblock or evade, you'll likely want to use killmonger instead. Plus killmonger synergises with sabertooth and void to form the unholy trinity.
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    Killmonger for sure. Indestructible SP2 on call, damage back to opponent, unstoppable and stacked bleeds! He is a lot better duped.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    @Championcritic
    Each fury activation passively reduces opponents Defensive Ability Accuaracy by 23%, or more, scaling in size with fury. This has no end my friend. Nothing can evade the Crossbones when their evade stops working. Auto-Blocking won’t help. Think Iron Mans Arc Overload will save you? No, it will not even trigger in the slightest. (4-5 stack fury) His suit got smashed.

What’s that? Blade you say? Lemme convert those bleeds into fury more fury, so Crossbones can deny his regen and every other ability that makes Blade.. well Blade. Smash his pointy teeth in.

CB FTW
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Killmonger, while cb has a nice ability accuracy reduction, Km has much more utility. He's a great defender, you can tank a sp3 from a sp2, insane bleeds, sp1 unstoppable and with new patch you can survive any damage over time effects off the sp2. If they bleed, during a long fight his sp3 will melt them once you stack up those bleeds. Plus, with his easy to get true strike he shuts down evaders, autoblockers, such as imiw and MODOK, and has amazing synergies. If you have a sabertooth you can shut down masochism which is extremely helpful @Iron_spider1
    Cb doesn't have a ton of health and has no survivability mechanics
    Trust me Km will be much better for act 5, AW if you haven't done act 5
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    CB is tier 1 iso compared to KM which has just been buffed (I think) to god tier lol
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Thank you everyone for your inputs.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    The way I see it, Crossbones already has insane Attack. Killmonger though, needs the boost in damage output.