**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Where to use mutant T4CC

The top two are really the only choices in my brain, but the rest are included just in case I am missing something.

Where to use mutant T4CC 26 votes

4* Domino (unawakened, but I have a mutant Gem and she'll be in Arena soon)
38%
SpeedbumpDingaloNamelezjlamadisonFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123WelderofortuneTahmkench911FangmanglerPrasanna 10 votes
5* X23 (rank 2,unawakened)
38%
Haji_SaabNifzAjisdopeTinoMiajkcjmijiNb2121RockypantherxSidDDragonLuke9523Gritabit 10 votes
Hold and Rank 4 Sabertooth (rank 3, unawakened) I'll be lacking T2A for this for months.
7%
MelkerlanneroMitchell35 2 votes
5* Nightcrawler (rank 2, unawakened)
3%
JayCee 1 vote
5* Storm (rank 2, Sig 36)
3%
Iron_Skywalker 1 vote
5 Star Bishop (rank 2, unawakened)
0%
5 Star Rogue (rank 2, unawakened)
0%
Don't bother with any of the above and hold for later.
7%
Spity68Demonmewtwo 2 votes

Comments

• KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    What * is your sabertooth?
  • Sabertooth is a 5* at rank 3. I'm not so rich as to have a 6* that could take to rank 3 ;)
  • Angelfire_TNORAngelfire_TNOR Posts: 64
    edited November 2018
    I should note I already have some pretty good mutant champs at a higher level, so ranking up isn't urgent by any means. I already have:

5* Iceman rank 4
    5* Sabertooth rank 3
    4* AA rank 5
    4* Iceman rank 5
    4* Wolverine rank 5

The idea behind Domino was mostly utility, AW defence and she looks fun to play.
    X23 was for AQ to replace my 4* Wolverine who is awesome for that, but doesn't do as much damage as I'd like so AQ is pretty slow and tedious.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    X23 is beast
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    5* Nightcrawler (rank 2, unawakened)
    Where’s the love for NC. If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be as deep into act 4 as I am
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Definitely R4 Sabertooth
  • Wow the Domino fans and X23 fans are pretty even. I guess I'll have to go watch some Domino game play videos.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Angelfire_TNOR OH! I didn't know your Sabretooth was a 5*. You should definitely rank up Sabretooth.
  • jkcjmiji wrote: »
    @Angelfire_TNOR OH! I didn't know your Sabretooth was a 5*. You should definitely rank up Sabretooth.

The nice thing about sabertooth is a I also have 5* Killmonger at Rank 4 and that synergy is really nice against masochism nodes etc.

The challenge with ranking up Sabertooth (besides needing one more t4cc mutant) is I'm also considering a 5* rank 5 of either Hyperion or Magik with Iceman being a distant 3rd. That would leave me 2 2TA short of another rank 4 and it would take a while to build that back up. I'm still not 100% sold on the Rank 5 though as neither are awakened and those t5 basics are super rare. I also recently got a 5* corvus which I think would be ranked to 3 and then ranked to 4 before Sabertooth.