**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Regarding new champions and champion reworks

Everyone knows we get a 2 new champions every month, and while this adds diversity to the game, we also need older champions reworked to be more effective in the new world of MCOC. I have a suggestion on how to maintain some of both these essential aspects. Instead of having 2 new champion released every month and 1-2 champ reworks a year, here is a monthly schedule I think could be beneficial to all:

Month 1-- 2 champs released like normal

Month 2-- 2 champs released

Month 3-- 1 new champ released and 1 old champ reworked. After this, repeat 1, 2, and 3 in order.

This schedule will still allow new champs to be released throughout the contest, but also allow up to 4 old champs a year to be reworked. Thoughts?

Comments

• MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    me likey
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I think it's a good idea. A lot of old champs need to be reworked
  • A perfect idea
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    Yes. Excellent.
    This needs to be on top.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I agree. but its like people tend to just glance over the good posts and go for the trash ones about RTD's or other things haha
    I agree. but its like people tend to just glance over the good posts and go for the trash ones about RTD's or other things haha

What are RDT's?
  • bamabbbamabb Posts: 17
    Love this idea!
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    its a great idea, until we rework all the bad ones, then kabam will have to make intentionally bad characters so they can just rework them in a couple years. im not completely for it
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    its a great idea, until we rework all the bad ones, then kabam will have to make intentionally bad characters so they can just rework them in a couple years. im not completely for it

They already do make intentional OP and trashy champ.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    VulcanM wrote: »

They already do make intentional OP and trashy champ.

i meant for the sole purpose of reworking them.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    It'll be a while before this can start, because they've planned out a year or so of champ releases.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Every month should have a reworked champion, maybe one that has a part in the story if applicable.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @KRONOSDOUBLE As a player, I love the idea. However, if I were one of the people who make money off of this game, it's a terrible idea. We all know that Kabam uses/develops/maintains this game to make profit, and in order for them to make more profit, they have to make people spend money. In order to do that, they have to come up with a new champion so that people can spend to get those new champs not rework the champs people already have. We all understand right? no new champ = no (new) profit or less profit. New Champ = (New) profit.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    @KRONOSDOUBLE

Good to have you back bro
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @Welderofortune thanks. Its been a little bit, just glad to be back from off my suspension lol