**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Killmonger Indestructible Charges Bug or Buff? [Under Investigation]

Comments

• BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167 β˜…
    DoctorJ wrote: Β»
    Batsii wrote: Β»
    Threads like this are why we cant have nice things.

Does anyone actually believe Kabam would give KM an ability like this?

Kabam is professional company they won't do huge mistakes like that... and 5 days past. they already changed / buffed symbiot suprem after update

You must be new here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

New ? Hahaha I was joking πŸ˜‚ Sorry for you if you didn't understand lol πŸ˜„
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mod confirmation? No incoming fix announcements, I’m genuinely curious. Working as intended? Or working on a fix?

• It would be great to get an official answer on this. I for one really hope this was an intended change and that you'll keep it in the game. It makes Killmonger much more viable for end-game play and the exceptionally high skill cap on the champs means this isn't game breaking (especially compared to other high skill cap champs like Ghost).

Please let us know and also ensure there is consensus among the developers and moderators so that we don't have another incident like the Arch Angel "bug" and then have another blow-up.
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182 β˜…
    The fact that we are not getting confirmation tells me it's not a bug
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Kabam Wolf hasn't logged in since February.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Threads like this are why we cant have nice things.

Does anyone actually believe Kabam would give KM an ability like this?

Kabam is professional company they won't do huge mistakes like that... and 5 days past. they already changed / buffed symbiot suprem after update

You must be new here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

New ? Hahaha I was joking πŸ˜‚ Sorry for you if you didn't understand lol πŸ˜„

I did not recognize the sarcasm, my bad πŸ˜…
  • Markg25 wrote: Β»
    Isnt it in the patch notes that it’s a fix ? @Kabam Miike

Can you clear this up ?

The patch notes only speak about ability accuracy interactions, from what I could see
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's a holiday in Canada probably won't get any response until tomorrow
  • I'm actually amazed how many people are able to somehow convince themselves this isn't a bug, or shouldn't be considered a bug. It is theoretically possible to use this feature to take no damage indefinitely. It doesn't matter how much "skill" it takes to do that: that's the very definition of an exploitive bug. I don't even have to read the ability description or the patch notes to know that, and anyone who thinks that's an ability any game developer that isn't suffering from severe brain damage would give to players of a fighting game is nuts.
  • Bwest289 wrote: Β»
    Nice, back to a worthless sp2/3!

Worthless how?
    Sp3 does nothing in war at all right now.

Landing an sp2 has been broken since day 1, and the ONLY thing those indestructible charges do is help against an sp3 (unless the sp3 comes w DoT which makes it useless again)
  • How's his L2 broken?

Just don't rely on the L3 in war unless you're in a bad spot and need some space.
  • Honest question, btw.
  • StikyStiky Posts: 79 β˜…
    A way to go kabam we can never except something good from u guy's. at Lest make he's Indestructible a bit useful some how or change to Indestructible armor or something. U can call negating damage from block's as indestructible my own opinion that's all.
    It gives indestructible charges that work differently than any other indestructible in the game.

Landing an sp2 after anything more than a 1 hit "combo" is a **** shoot at best.

I don't feel like it should counter bane or nodes of the "passive" Debuff sort but it should counter active debuffs just like other indestructible charges do.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hey y'all -

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We confirmed this as a bug and will be working on getting resolved ASAP. Once we have more information on it we'll update this thread.

Funny how there was a crystal pack with killmonger released today and you couldn't have confirmed this was a bug before pushing the pack. Honestly not surprising, but that's so unfair to the people who watched seatin's video then bought your pack with a character you put in knowing it was bugged.
  • Bwest289 wrote: Β»
    It gives indestructible charges that work differently than any other indestructible in the game.

Landing an sp2 after anything more than a 1 hit "combo" is a **** shoot at best.

I don't feel like it should counter bane or nodes of the "passive" Debuff sort but it should counter active debuffs just like other indestructible charges do.

Understood. I love him lol. Not too hurt about this being a bug. But I've never had complaints about his specials either. All or none is a crapshoot for sure if you're taking him there.
  • KT7KT7 Posts: 1
    BUGS vs BUFFS vs NERFS
    Just fought a 5* r4 duped Medusa on node 18..easy fight with mephisto..soul imprisonment..no furies..right?
    NO..she was getting furies while being imprisoned...
    Cought me by surprise...cost me a kill..!
    Another member in my ally fought an UNDUPED hella..and he got indestructible at 1%....!WHAT'S GOING ON..????
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…
    At least I had fun using this bug to my advantage while it lasted. Having a 4/55 Sig 200 KM with the bug helps a lot in Uncollected and harder content anyway.

RIP OP Killmonger 2018.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious if you change KM, you need to change it for any and all champions who go indestructible such as Hela, Punisher, the Heindel synergy, ect. You can't bleed Punisher or Hela when his ability triggers.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious if you change KM, you need to change it for any and all champions who go indestructible such as Hela, Punisher, the Heindel synergy, ect. You can't bleed Punisher or Hela when his ability triggers.
    puisnher is defrins and for the real it wuld be game broken with that bug it not hard to keep the cancer op after use a sp2.

• jdn112586jdn112586 Posts: 8
    edited November 2018
    @Gamer a bleed is a bleed. Punisher doesn't become bleed immune. He's indestructible. Same with Hela. Its really hard to keep the indestructible charges when your an average player. You lose the charges from blocked hits. So unless you're flawless in fighting and intercepting you lose those charges fairly fast. If you could spam his sp1 and gain the indestructible I'd say he's OP, but building to his sp2 it's hard for 87% of the people in the game to keep up the charges up full time.