**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Android update - causing some issues

Half hour ago i got an update on Android phone and this update is downloading data before every fight and also loading on homepage and during info on champs
My phone is redmi 3s prime running on android 6.0
There are pics to show this issue mz17eb9ewtea.png

Comments

• HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Never saw something like this
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Never got a new update
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Hazem wrote: »
    Never saw something like this

I know this a new experience for me too but i just received this update and this is causing major loading issues
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I've seen this in the at fixed it by finding a apk online with data and doing all that stuff
    Also fights are getting a bit laggy so if any moderator would like to comment on this pls do so
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    The fights are really laggy ,impossible to beat any opponent in the last chapter of story quest ,the commands (attack/block) aren't registering due to the constant on and off freezing .
    This update is bad ,I see no improvement anywhere so what was the reason for pushing the update ?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Why does it keep downloading stuff when you click home or on any of the tabs
  • JohnyLawlessJohnyLawless Posts: 41
    Mine just hangs. It says downloading but never progresses. Closed my game 8 times but still getting the same hanging screen
    Spera wrote: »
    The fights are really laggy ,impossible to beat any opponent in the last chapter of story quest ,the commands (attack/block) aren't registering due to the constant on and off freezing .
    This update is bad ,I see no improvement anywhere so what was the reason for pushing the update ?

It's near impossible to finish web slinger challenge with these lag and bug
  • doubl3b3atdoubl3b3at Posts: 7
    I received the update today too. I'm on Nexus 5X. Build 14.0.5. The play store says it last updated July 11. However, I know for a fact I got an update today, because it was in my notifications that it updated.

I am experiencing the same lag issues as stated in a previous post. Not sure what's going on.
  • asgardtrollasgardtroll Posts: 9
    xi9z4iqyybwt.png
    This is now happening every time I open the game. Not really good for a mobile game
  • avianavian Posts: 1
    my data are wasted....