**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game access issue [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32
    Cleveland, Ohio full LTE SIGNAL on sprint and can’t log in.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Baton Rouge, LA. Verizon cellular showing LTE signal. Cox Cable high speed internet. Can’t log in with either.
  • Can’t log on here in Ky either, I keep trying. Cmon guys, our ally just started Map 5, we need to be able to play. Let’s go team IT guys, you can do it.
  • Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28
    It’s happening in different parts of the world all with different providers.
    This is the only game I ever have problems with saying connection issues, even all the YouTubers take the piss out of it in their videos.
  • Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32
    Got in for 3 arena fights and then got booted and can’t get back on.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

Still can’t log in
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Same.
  • TrevanRomanoTrevanRomano Posts: 31
    Some people in my ally have same issue, i can get in fine though
  • Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34
    edited November 2018
    I’m am not able to access the game. I am on iPhone 8+. I was ok for a while when I was on and people were having the issue. I closed the game for a few minutes to cook some food and eat and ever since I got back I am unable to log in or access the game. I am in California. Unable to connect on WiFi or cellular data
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    UK, EE is my mobile network and Kcom is my broadband provider both running perfectly 450mps. iphone 7 latest ios
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Can't get on either in Texas
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Game down. It
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Since the last 2 hrs my whole ally, and more over my community is reporting several issues with logging ingame, or massive lag making them unable to do anything.

Now war is approaching and not even everyone has placed yet, we're putting a season at risk since we can't place. More over there doesnt seem to be anyone reporting the issue, and said issue doesn't seem to be influencing everyone.

What's going on? This is quite annoying, if season blows for this it'll be disappointing, expecially considering how well the game was running since update.

@Kabam Miike
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’m in the USA on AT&T cellular data and can’t access the game. Everything else on my phone works though.
  • Uk can’t login either
  • my loading screen takes ages to load. I was switching my accounts and then my loading screen never finished can someone tell me why plz plz plz because I still want to play this game for a very long time and this loading screen is making me loose interest in the game someone help me plz
  • I can’t get on now, can someone address this?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Yep. Server down. Indiana iPhone X
  • Hey gang!

Just wanted to let you all know that we're about to put the game into Maintenance to get this issue figured out! We apologize for the inconvenience this is going to cause but thank you all for your patience while we work to get this resolved.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    k4ulmkg2el4u.png
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Yep lost my Corvus First fight if AW to issues, then half my health to the wifi screen... p08qjy358r75.png
  • MarkGraysonMarkGrayson Posts: 15
    The Transformers Forged to Fight game is also down.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I have an iPhone 7+, cannot login via WiFi or cellular yet my second account in iPhone 8 works fine.
    Chump wrote: »
    Because the game is currently down due to emergency maintenance.

after being broken for over 1 and half hour.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Ruined our AQ because people in Europe were unable to complete their path in section 1 before they had to sleep
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Went out right before rewards went out.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Come on. Got home from work, settled in to do AQ, EQ and arena run and game has been down since I got home. Extremely frustrating. Throwing my whole schedule off. Can’t even retrieve my daily crystal to get the 24 hour clock started again.
    Hey gang!

Just wanted to let you all know that we're about to put the game into Maintenance to get this issue figured out! We apologize for the inconvenience this is going to cause but thank you all for your patience while we work to get this resolved.

lol. now that maint is on im ingame since the last hour and runs perfectly. Sort that stuff out.
This discussion has been closed.