**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long does the loading screen takes for you?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Ever since the last update loading times between each screen is between 20-25s for me on android galaxy S5.
How long does it take you?
Damn it why can't I make a poll?!

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Maybe 2 second 3 at the most
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    7 seconds when starting and ending an arena streak.

2-4 seconds between most other screens.

Moto z play and Android 7.1.1
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

WHAT??? How do you get those loading times???
    I literally have 20-25 every single time between fights and going in and out of maps all the time!
    A 10 second fight for me is always a 30-35 second fight!
    Are you on android btw?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    Ever since the last update loading times between each screen is between 20-25s for me on android galaxy S5.
    How long does it take you?
    Damn it why can't I make a poll?!
    Quite long in between Screens for me. Pretty much everything is slower. Could be an Android issue. It's worse lately. Half the time I can set my device down, check my phone, then come back for the Fight. Lol.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Went from iPhone 6+ to an iPhone 8+ this weekend. Used to have 10-15 second loading screens. Down to 1-2 seconds sometimes
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Android loadings are far more longer than ios loadings. Minimum 6/7x times longer I think, but it could be more
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    9 seconds.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    2 seconds for iphone X

8-9 seconds for android

This game is a big game which is favor in ios to run smooth if your using android it takes too long in loading so this is the best game to test your phone against ios phone and iphone didnt over heat but android u can fried an egg
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Android, with old Note 4, every loading is tooooooo looooooooooonnnngggg ....... zzzzzz .... oh, pardon me, falling asleep.

Initial loading screen = .... >15s
    In between any normal screen = .... >5s
    In between arena fights = .... >7-10s (this is where during long grinding weekends, I always take a 10s naps in between loading screens, and only open my eyes when I hear the champs running towards each other)
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Same device and same time as OP. The loading time lasts longer than the actual fight
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

WHAT??? How do you get those loading times???
    I literally have 20-25 every single time between fights and going in and out of maps all the time!
    A 10 second fight for me is always a 30-35 second fight!
    Are you on android btw?

iPhone 8 plus. Used to be on android an was getting the same times as you. It was awful an sooo annoying
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    For me is usually something between 15-20 seconds. But when there is lag it can take more than a minute
  • 5-10 Secs have a good internet speed means reduced loading time!!!!!!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I thought you meant booting up the game. It takes like 20 secs for that, if not 15 (heh). It gotten a lot faster for me semi-recently. I have iPhone 6 or 6s (I forget)
  • Nick0609Nick0609 Posts: 71
    loading up the game at the beginning takes maybe 7-10 seconds, in between fights is only a couple seconds (im on iphone X)
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I thought you meant booting up the game. It takes like 20 secs for that, if not 15 (heh). It gotten a lot faster for me semi-recently. I have iPhone 6 or 6s (I forget)

Loading up the game for me takes a total of about 45-50 seconds for me.
    Now I'm really getting jealous :(
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    It is much easier to make the game run betrer on some of the ios devices mainly because they don't have a huge amount of models whereas with android you have different companies like sony and samsung and there are much more who had a lot of different model android phones making it much harder to get every device to run the same. The higher end models should be their main concern if they are not loading at a fair speed. Even on the really old devices the characters look like they are made out of clay.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    It is much easier to make the game run betrer on some of the ios devices mainly because they don't have a huge amount of models whereas with android you have different companies like sony and samsung and there are much more who had a lot of different model android phones making it much harder to get every device to run the same. The higher end models should be their main concern if they are not loading at a fair speed. Even on the really old devices the characters look like they are made out of clay.

and even then, if im not mistaken, its built for apple, and then ported to android, automatically making it slower.
  • my loading screen is taking forever to load
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Mine is around 30 seconds if longer
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Way to necro a thread from over 7 months ago lol
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    On a Monday wth...I was in the middle of of a AW fight 🤬qji7f9kzu2o9.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    On my phone? A few seconds. On my Tablet? 10-15 seconds plus.