**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R.I.P Stan Lee [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    RIP Stan Lee. I've learned many things from you and MARVEL, and I will continue to learn more and more.
  • Harada78Harada78 Posts: 31
    Would be awesome if kabam would immortalized him as a character in mcoc let’s get it done kabam
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    This actually ruined my day.

Rest in joyful comic bliss Mr. Lee

I’m going to cry in the avengers 4 cameo........

Same
  • R.I.P Stan Lee. I couldn't think of a single young boy who hasn't dressed up as one of your characters and dreamt of being someone greater than they are. Thankyou for inspiring so many people and know that your legacy will continue to inspire kids forever and always!
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I hope the pre-recorded cameo thing is real. If it’s not, he definitely needs to be digitally rendered in. Truly sad news. Changed to spidey but I do think it would cool to have a super stan.
  • P.S I know there are a lot of girls who dressed up too
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    RIP to the comic book legend and one of the Marvel founding fathers Mr. Stan Lee.

Might sound crazy but the fantasy of comics gave me an early interest in reading.

Favorite comics were;
    Hulk
    Spider-Man(Amazing to Spectacular)
    Wolverine
    Thor
    X-MEN
  • 1ceman181ceman18 Posts: 32
    Excelsior.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    All hail thee whom cuteth Thor’s hair
  • Rest in Peace Stan "The Man" Lee. I can't thank you, Steve Ditko, and Jack Kirby enough for creating so many amazing characters, worlds, and storylines. You will be missed by many the world over.
    Excelsior!
  • In memory of stan you should at least make him a character or put a quest in the game around him or something simillar to that.
    #stanlee #legend
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Jack Kirby and Stan Lee are back together again... the stories the must be telling right now.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Thank you Stan Lee
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Make a Stan Lee special event in the game! Something to show some respect or something! This man was a hero that gave us some amazing superhero stories! Was genuinely a great guy and deserves something in game as a tribute to him! May he rest in peace

天 Scorpion 天
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Bid him farewell, as he goes "onward and upward to greater glory."
  • Stan Lee was a great man who brought joy to millions of fans. RIP
  • Please tell me you're lying

I wish it was a lie
    Excelsior- Stan Lee
  • NoOneAliveNoOneAlive Posts: 11
    RIP Stan Lee
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163
    In Honor of Stan "the man" Lee can you please make a playable Stan Lee or a Stan Lee cameo or a Stan Lee profile picture @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    This actually ruined my day.

Rest in joyful comic bliss Mr. Lee

I’m going to cry in the avengers 4 cameo........

I’ll cry even harder when the movie ends with “In loving memory of Stan Lee”.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Instead of a Excelsior title I really think it would be better to have a True Believers title. As that's what's he's always called us and it's a great way to Honor him but I mean Kabam shouldn't be forced to do anything. I mean sure he was the creator was Marvel and by domino effect led to this games creation. But to be fair it does seem wrong to want some virtual item for a real persons death.
  • I think that Kabam should make an exclusive 5 star Stan Lee as the playable character that has the most highest rating.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't think so. If one existed it doesn't mean he'd get him. Sounds more like a tribute. Honestly though I don't see any reason for him to be a playable character. If he made a cameo in Act 6 or the next EQ that'd be cool.
  • Krish121Krish121 Posts: 78
    He created Marvel the one above all of marvel and because of him kabam could create mcoc so kabam should turn off mcoc for one day and gift everyone as a tribute to him