**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5/65 Hyperion vs Easy Path LOL

Hey guys,

Looking for some feedback from anyone that has run a Hyperion in LOL.

What synergy team did you use?

Did you fight Magik with Hype or did you bring a different champ for that fight?

Overall consensus on what would be the best special attack rotation? Ie sp3 for cosmic charges then spam sp2 or sp1?

Would appreciate any feedback👍🏻

Comments

• Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I used Hyperion for my run. Used him for most fights and got to the sp3 then spammed the sp1. However for Magik I brought in a 5/50 AA and boosted up.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    What Is the best way to use hype?

Get to sp2, gain 3 charges and then spam sp1 or sp2?
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    What Is the best way to use hype?

Get to sp2, gain 3 charges and then spam sp1 or sp2?

Rajuteda, in normal situations it would be quicker to spam sp2, especially if you can weave in heavies and one or 2 of the hits are critical.

When there is resistance or armour or some sort of safeguard, spiked armour, damage cap etc then it is better to spam sp1 to stack incinerate.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I recommend waiting for a better champ hyperion is one of the best all around champs in the game but his ramp up is really not design for lol. I have a 5* r5 and he’s my go too for everything except lol. Some better options (st, domino, sparky, sl, proxima midnight, hela, medusa, blade) to name a few sure there are others that are good too
  • Options
    @OneManArmy thanks for that. I have started farming potions and even without furies his damage is insane! I honestly think he is one of the best options and he is my only option at the moment. His rotation is so flexible but from what I have noticed it is easy to get caught in evades with the way his specials work so I'm trying to formulate the optimal damage rotation.

I have found that at 3 cosmic charges and 2 furies is his most consistent and easiest maintain damage output.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Have you tried Quake/Hawkeye synergy? If you have a couple Quake synergies active, almost every hit of Hype's heavy attack will trigger fury. It should be helpful for LOL especially as it's much harder to get heavy attacks in once limber has done it's work.
  • Options
    @Werewrym I will give it a go! Thanks for the tip!