**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

List of champions made up for game only

Can anyone please make a list of champions which are made up for a game only? Not comics based. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I believe it’s Guillotine, Civil Warrior, Morningstar, Symbiote Supreme, Venom the Duck, and AEgon.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Venompool and King Groot aren’t originals. Look at my poll I made a bit ago. It lists all of them there. It’s my most recent discussion post.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Venompool is kinda an amalgamation between that time Deadpool had Venom and Hulk-Pool

King Groot is the ORIGINAL Groot

Civil Warrior also appears to be an alternate take on the civil war what-if comic were Steve won and Tony died. Although it’s a much different look and was only a single page, it’s still technically the same idea

Goldpool, Guillotine (although she did get an actual comic appearance in 616), mourningstar, Symbiote Supreme (there was a Venomverse Doctor Strange but is far different), Venom Duck, Ægon,
  • Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    I thought punisher 2099 was a Kabam creation
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I thought punisher 2099 was a Kabam creation
    There is a Punisher 2099 in Marvel Comics who is known as Jake Gallows as he is in the game, but he was pretty radically redesigned for the game. I’d say the champ is inspired by a character in the comics, but Kabam took a lot of creative license with him.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/106409/favorite-kabam-creation#latest

This is all of them except KG...he is an old comic book character
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I believe it’s Guillotine, Civil Warrior, Morningstar, Symbiote Supreme, Venom the Duck, and AEgon.

All correct but I think King Groot is kinda half made up...

king groot was kinda already a thing.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What about maestro? I don't remember him in any comics besides the mcoc comics
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    What about maestro? I don't remember him in any comics besides the mcoc comics

He’s been around since the 90’s or so first appearing in a story written by Peter David