**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sparky not an avenger?

I've noticed for a while that Spiderman Stark Enhanced doesn't have the "avengers" tag anymore, which means that he doesn't give CG the extra charge. I understand WHY u did it (potential 3 charges on corvus). Still so shady HOW u did it. He's an avenger (spoiler alert, he gets the title from Iron Man in the ship going to Thanos world). I just want to confirm that this is not another "questionable bug" noone noticed. Since pretty much everyone that has CG would have.

Regards.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    chipi888 wrote: »
    I've noticed for a while that Spiderman Stark Enhanced doesn't have the "avengers" tag anymore, which means that he doesn't give CG the extra charge. I understand WHY u did it (potential 3 charges on corvus). Still so shady HOW u did it. He's an avenger (spoiler alert, he gets the title from Iron Man in the ship going to Thanos world). I just want to confirm that this is not another "questionable bug" noone noticed. Since pretty much everyone that has CG would have.

Regards.
    he get the amore of Iron spaky so tegentily he in this timeline he Not a avetger

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You can't really use Movies or comics tp argument.
    He is not an avenger is this game
  • chipi888chipi888 Posts: 8
    edited November 2018
    he had the "avenger" title (which gave CG a charge) and it was removed. with that argument there are quite a few champs that shouldnt have it either.
  • chipi888 wrote: »
    he had the "new avenger" title (which gave CG a charge) and it was removed. with that argument there are quite a few champs that shouldnt have it either.

there a video in youtube from Legacy "Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) 101 - Marvel Contest Of Champions" where at 00:57 you can see the tag. it's from december 3r 2017. They did the switch AFTER CG was out for more than a month (which is AFTER i got him as well, which was a while AFTER the movie)
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    He had #newavengers as a tag.

I don't think he's ever had an #avengers tag. I know for a fact since the first Avengers Use event went live, because I tried using him and got no points and checked.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    At the end of home coming he turned down Tony to join the avengers.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

I don't think he's ever had an #avengers tag. I know for a fact since the first Avengers Use event went live, because I tried using him and got no points and checked.

Im. Can say. In legacy videos he hav the tag.
  • Jestress wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

This is correct. The tag was #newavengers, which is not the same as #avengers.

Yeah, u are mistaken. he was avenger, then new avenger, then removed. Without notice or explanation he gives 1 less charge.
    qairp0a8af99.png
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    100% this was done to "balance" Corvus... Not saying they should/ shouldn't have done it, but it's shady AF to do it without telling anyone. Can't argue there.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Realistically, he wasn't an Avenger when he was released.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    .... they were just hoping you wouldn't notice... as usual.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    They changed a lot of tags before corvus was out. and I think he was one of them. They were cleaning them up a lot in the months after blade came out and everyone was concerned about villain tags.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Realistically, he wasn't an Avenger when he was released.

This is correct. Regardless how the tags were added or removed etc...Starky wasn’t an avenger at the time of his release into the game.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    No Spider-Man champs are tagged avenger, but BPCW is, even though he was definitely not one in the movie he appeared in.