**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anybody take Angela to 4/55? Does she hold up, or no?

ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
Evening, folks. Hope all is well.

I like to do my due diligence on characters who have some utility that I am good at playing, just to make sure I understand exactly what I am and am not doing -- I am not saying Angela is high on my list to rank up. Just asking, if anybody has her at 4/55, how the damage and sustainability stack up, where you think using the character worked and didn't work, does she make any difference in more difficult/endgame content.

Thanks, in advance, if you have the character at that level and take the time to respond.

Comments

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I knew someone who r4ed Angela about 8 months ago and they never regretted it. Not sure how they would feel about it now though
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    I have her as a 5* at 4/55 unduped and she is great
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Her Damage Is Good and insane at the same time About 4000 To 5000 On Heavy Attack ( High Criti Rate ) Her sp 1 and 2 Are Weak At Damage But they Boost Her Basic Attack Damage a Lot

Sp 3 to Get A Lot Of Damage about 20.000 if Or More

Not Good Regeneration But not the Worst Either

One of the best Cosmic Champ

Her duped is Useless

I love play my Angela Great For Quest And AQ And AW ( Not Good Against Mystic )
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Everyone who has a 6* angela. Immediate 4/55 lol
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I have her at r4 and use her on degen lanes with rogue on map 6.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the responses, everyone -- it's really helpful to hear that kind of feedback
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I liked mine enough to r5. One of the hardest hitters Ive seen, almost can keep up with Corvus when she has 3 fury. Well worth an r4 imo. I used mine for a labyrinth clear as well.
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    I liked mine enough to r5. One of the hardest hitters Ive seen, almost can keep up with Corvus when she has 3 fury. Well worth an r4 imo. I used mine for a labyrinth clear as well.

Wow. Thanks for that bit of info. I totally didn't realize she could get there

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    With suicides she is worth it, if you don’t run them no
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    Lvernon15 wrote: »

I personally have run her with suicides and wasn't impressed.
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97

I suppose I should state I was impressed without suicides. She lost too much health for my liking, her regen just can't keep up with the poison imo.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Angela is currently my only 4/55. Not disappointed in the slightest.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Have a 6* she’s above average but minimal utility. Really looking forward to landing a heimdal to pair with my Angela and 4/55 magik. That synergy looks sick and could be very valuable this AW season with the amped up boost.

I suppose I should state I was impressed without suicides. She lost too much health for my liking, her regen just can't keep up with the poison imo.

I totally understood what you meant. I have Suicides open, tried them with her. Felt the same way. Others benefit more

phil56201 wrote: »
    Angela is currently my only 4/55. Not disappointed in the slightest.

Awesome. Definitely thinking about it more now

EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Have a 6* she’s above average but minimal utility. Really looking forward to landing a heimdal to pair with my Angela and 4/55 magik. That synergy looks sick and could be very valuable this AW season with the amped up boost.

Absolutely. One reason I asked is I do have a Heimdall

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Absolutely holds up, her PI isn’t bad, and even hits like a truck, and honestly, with the MD changes, she’s ok against them, super good
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I have her as a 5 star but I feel as if there are so many better cosmic options such as Corvus Hyperion Medusa or hela
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    She is super good, heavy attacks do most damage. Not good on buffet nodes due to too many buffs going for her. Otherwise she is awsome, crits nice.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Angela was one of my first two r4s; Magik the other. Don't regret it one bit, Angela got me thru so many months of UC quests, AW...etc. Awesome damage bit of regen, pointless sig but you can't have everything.

Still, when r5 time came I did Medusa instead. She had much more utility with poison immune and armor shatter and better damage especially with synergies. I also did Domino over Magik because... Well it's Domino...'nuff said.
  • MyzahMyzah Posts: 15
    hit like a truck! i love my angela R4

1 bar + heavy attacks = super crits
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Have 6* Angela, planning to level her up instead of any 5*. She does great damage coupled with her regeneration makes her very solid.

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I have her as a 6*, so she has the added benefit of Adrenaline which makes her a bit more sustainable. I don't use suicides.

With 3 fury stacks she frequently clears 6k damage on a medium attack. Really good against Cornered and debuff immune nodes, and can absolutely destroy IWIM (unless he is on Arc Overload). Paired with Hela, their synergy gives a chance to regen 20% if KOd in a fight, which has saved me a fortune on revives.

Use her on AW attack along with Blade and Voodoo in Tier 4.

Only 2 big complaints with her:
    1) she lacks legit utility like power control or immunities. She is pure damage.
    2) she relies too heavily on her buffs which makes things like MD and Buffet a pain.
  • Manu_XManu_X Posts: 17
    Hey @ESF

Didn’t know where to post this - so I decided to post it here

Who do you think I should R5 first?

Cap IW 5* 4/55 duped sig 20
    Hyperion 5* 4/55 duped sig 35

Thank you for your insight! Really appreciate it :))
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I brought my 6* to R2 and have no regrets. She is a tank!
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    No regrets bringing mine to rank 5, she has armor up, regen, and fury. With 2 furies a r5 5*’s attack does about 1-3 k per hit and 6-9k crits