**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing Back Issue #1: Ultron's Assault

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The difficulty of this must be pretty high for these rewards.
  • Are those the rewards for this particular classic/variant quest or all of them put together?

If all of them, how many will there be?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Maybe they will bring back Qwenpool goes to the movies but it might take a while because it was just realized a few months ago
  • Are those the rewards for this particular classic/variant quest or all of them put together?

If all of them, how many will there be?

That's just for this one! We're not sure yet how many more of these will be coming, or how often they'll be released, but we do want to do more!
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Nice rewards but not liking the 2015 champions

I mean, it's still an extra rank 3->4 gem, if you didn't notice the other one that'll work for all champs.

4 in total actually. Besides i bet we can find 3 awesome champs from 2015 worthy!

That's true, I missed the extra ones.
    And I mean, Magik, Starlord and Luke Cage are there, so that's great.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    With those rewards, this is gonna be hella hard. I'm ready
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Hope you gonna ban the mercs for this. Probably wishful thinking but oh well
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Really hope I don't pull a skill, tech or mutant 2015 gem. No good champs in those classes.
  • NemoreNemore Posts: 9
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Nemore wrote: »
    How difficult would it have been to alphabetize the 2015 champ list?

Isn’t by class better? When you pull 3 science you can go straight to the science section and realize only one is worth ranking.

Sure, but then alphabetize them after organizing them by class.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Are the Classic rewards very low? Or is that just what rewards were like three years ago?
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    Is the difficulty on par with LoL or closer to symbiote difficulty?
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    This sounds good, especially the permanent part.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    If it’s permanent but only the first one, will potential future back issues replace this one or will they be in addition to?
  • It looks much harder than LOL.
  • How big is the quest? Size of a normal event quest or are we talking RTTL or LOL sized?

It is the size of the original Ultron's Assault Event Quest, but some of you may not know... This Event Quest had 9 quests, and not 6 like our current Event Quests.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    What star will these be at level and Sig level
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    I like the 2015 champions thing because most of us wouldn't use t2a on them, so to be able to rank them up without consuming those resources is just good for roster building. And 3 of them on top of it.

Skill - Hawkeye would be great
    Tech - if you don't have SL up, great
    Cosmic - Venom is great now
    Science - Spidey for defense
    Mutant...well Red Cyk is supposedly great in AW
    Mystic - Magik if you don't have her up yet or Guilly

All decent enough characters that you wouldn't necessarily rank over more modern champs, but now can.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Is the "Ultron" listed as a 2015 champion the LoL Ultron or the regen Ultron?
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Curious is the 2.1 million in gold just a bonus reward at the end or does that sound include what we're going to earn for every normal move and fight on the map?
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    edited November 2018
    IMO there should be 3 difficulty levels. It sounds like the levels are going to be roughly equivalent to Regular and Uncollected in the monthly quests - at least based on the rewards that's what it looks like.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Can we get an idea of the energy cost per tile or per quest\chapter ?
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    edited November 2018
    A lot of those early quests had class gates. Will those feature in this reprise?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    This is HOT! Not gonna lie I’m having trouble containing myself with all them goodies
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    How big is the quest? Size of a normal event quest or are we talking RTTL or LOL sized?

It is the size of the original Ultron's Assault Event Quest, but some of you may not know... This Event Quest had 9 quests, and not 6 like our current Event Quests.

But they were smaller quests than what we get now right? What will the energy costs be?