**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive is bugged

Just note that Corvus Glaive doesn't gain persistent charge when he wins with heavy/special attacks versus a champion who used autoblock during the match, it's happening basically always and vs all autoblock champs, IMIW, Medusa, Modok, Thor.. please look into this and resolve..

Comments

• arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    I'm not sure it's a bug or wrong description. It works when you heavy opponent or do sp1 and he SURVIVES it. Only then he will gain charge. If you will KO, Covus won't get the charge
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Its champs that evade not autoblock....

It's for both:
    tzdlr5z5u5d5.png

https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-corvus-glaive/
  • xXpenxXpen Posts: 24
    Yup. Been happening since last two weeks. This needs to be fixed asap. They fixed symbiote supremme in an hour. This shouldn't take long.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

I don’t know what your all doing but mine works fine and it’s against auto blockers as well...
    Savio444 wrote: »

I don’t know what your all doing but mine works fine and it’s against auto blockers as well...

It won't work if you beat your opponent with heavy or sp1. You won't get the charge. You need to do the heavy or sp1 and make sure that opponent still alive
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    edited November 2018
    Just tested him out again, now he works, just doing heavy/sp1 vs an evade/autoblock champ without killing him grants a persistent charge, the problem now is that i'm pretty sure that in the nearly past days i had to kill opponents with the heavy/sp1 to get the charge, what's the official ability??
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    arni2 wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »

It won't work if you beat your opponent with heavy or sp1. You won't get the charge. You need to do the heavy or sp1 and make sure that opponent still alive

Yes i know this, the evade or auto block has to be triggered before you use the heavy. Im saying that it is working on my device.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Jac094 wrote: »
    Just tested him out again, now he works, just doing heavy/sp1 vs an evade/autoblock champ without killing him grants a persistent charge, the problem now is that i'm pretty sure that in the nearly past days i had to kill opponents with the heavy/sp1 to get the charge, what's the official ability??

The official ability has ALWAYS been you need to knockdown a defender that either evaded or autoblocked. The knockdown cannot result in a KO in the same instance. The defender has to survive the knockdown by either a heavy or Special. This is the way he has been since the beginner. It isn't a bug an there isn't anything wrong with him.