**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote Nerf too Early [Merged Threads]

12346»

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    You. Had. A. Month. Accept that you waited too long. Move on please. There’s wayyyyyy more important things going wrong. Whoever is complaining about this simply just waited too long to complete the content. Sorry guys but it’s the truth.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    And for the airplane leaving early analogy.... you don’t get to a flight 30 minutes early. You get there way before that. Also this scenario is more like you got to the airport late and then got to the gate as it left like 4 minutes early.
  • YigzzYigzz Posts: 38
    3 occult lab crystals?? Weak. How about some full energy refills as well? What a waste.
  • @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike you're cooling it out of the game.
  • feanorkndfeanorknd Posts: 37
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike

Consider this:

If....
    • Player was playing supermission actively (you can know it) when symbiote was nerfed
    • Player has completed at least 90% of supermission (you can know it) when symbiote was nerfed

If you do, you could filter of players were at least 2 paths away from exploring and winning awards... 30 minutes for 2 paths: if a player was there, it is easy to figure out he was spending units (EVEN REAL MONEY AS ME) to finish exploration and get awards.

Just filter like this, obtain list of players, and give them featured 5 star crystal. Why? Because they deserved it and you stopped them from finishing violating Terms and announces.

Just in my case... if you do not give me this crystal I have had paid 22€ real money for (that same day buying units), I will continue playing, yes, because I love your game, but can be sure I will not pay in the future for nothing anymore, and I suggest people here to do the same.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

please consider me...

just filter this way:
    • If player was playing supermission symbiote level when little symbiote was nerfed (you can know it)
    • If player had completed at least 93% of symbiote level supermission (only 2 paths pending for 100% exploration) (you can know it also)

You just can do it... nothing but filtering database.

If you do this way, it is obvious that players in the list were exploring and reaching 100% awards if you would not have stopped them, violating terms by downgrading symbiote before announced time. 2 paths / 30 minutes...

It is obvious also that those players were spending energy and/or resources, even REAL MONEY (like in my case) to get those resources and get it finished.

Just give them featured 5 star crystal, as they deserved it and you broke rules (by accident, ok).

If you do not give them featured 5 start crystal, then you broke terms and rules, then they just have wasted resources, time and efforts, even REAL MONEY (like in my case) for nothing, and unique conclusion is you do not respect them at all.

As I said, I spent 22€ to get that crystal and was 1 path away from it when you nerfed symbiote (have my screenshots). I feel like I will not pay anymore money to kabam in the future depending of how do you take care of affected players.

I know you know what is correct here.

Regards.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

please consider me...

just filter this way:
    • If player was playing supermission symbiote level when little symbiote was nerfed (you can know it)
    • If player had completed at least 93% of symbiote level supermission (only 2 paths pending for 100% exploration) (you can know it also)

You just can do it... nothing but filtering database.

If you do this way, it is obvious that players in the list were exploring and reaching 100% awards if you would not have stopped them, violating terms by downgrading symbiote before announced time. 2 paths / 30 minutes...

It is obvious also that those players were spending energy and/or resources, even REAL MONEY (like in my case) to get those resources and get it finished.

Just give them featured 5 star crystal, as they deserved it and you broke rules (by accident, ok).

If you do not give them featured 5 start crystal, then you broke rules, they just have wasted resources, time and efforts, even REAL MONEY (like in my case) for nothing, and unique conclusion is you do not respect them at all. Would remember it for sure while thinking of purchasing anything with my money.

I know you know what is correct here.

Regards.
    Sorry for spam, thought I was editing comment..
  • approximatelyapproximately Posts: 4
    edited November 2018
  • ImAwsum1ImAwsum1 Posts: 179
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
    Is this the resolution or the compensation for the mistake while working on a resolution. Because no where is this fair. I have 2 accounts and you were clearly able to identify which one was affected and yet you can't figure out a way to resolve this. I will not claim this on the grounds of this being the resolution to the issue. And to use "last minutes" is almost a play down on the situation. The only issue of time that matters is the one that was advertised. In any other profession this would be viewed as false advertisement and a reportable offense. Throwing us 750 5* shards does not excuse your lack of execution in the matter . I can't speak for everyone else but I only had 4 fights to 100% Symbiote difficulty and fully boosted. Plenty of time to complete. Please tell me this isnt the compensation for cheating me out of my 5* and t4cc........
    edited November 2018
    Disgusting and unfair.

As said, never will spend anymore money on this game.

If Kabam prefer to laugh on me, they won't see single euro from mine in the future.
  • In korea until 3AM I was playing the Symbiod quest
    There was 4champ to complete all quest to get 5 star chrystal
    I spent 2000unit to clear chapter
    But you shutdown the Symbiod powerbefore 10 minitues
    It takes 2minitues to clear 4chapms

But you gave me small 3 chyritals for this error as reimbursement

Please give me 2000 unit or 5 star chyristal
    Also you can take back your shards.... I do not want them, just a question of respect. Not accepting your price for giving up.

I will try not to reclaim for them by accident.
  • seeker1458seeker1458 Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

So I just got all 750 5* shards. I'll let the GooglePlay store determine whether this is a violation of their Terms of Service or not.
  • Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed by the compensation items in relation to this issue. I understand that this may be an unfortunate situation for those hoping to complete the event before its end and we apologize again to those affected by this issue.
  • seeker1458seeker1458 Posts: 17
    Kabam sent out the t5 crystals as a consolation, and they closed the main thread, even though the community that this impacts ... still does not feel the issue is resolved appropriately. I would suggest submitting a Terms of Service complaint to the itunes/google play store (pending on your device). They flat out did not abide by the terms of the event that were published. The Symbiotie was supposed to be ranked down AFTER the end of the event.
This discussion has been closed.