**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Filthy Animals Recruiting 2 (Gold 2)

We are an 11mill ranked ally. We run a mixture of map 5 and 4 daily during AQ weeks to allow those less active on certain days an option to play a more relaxed game. We have set BGs for war. Looking for 2 to replace some less active members before war season starts up. Must have 5/50 champs as a minimum for AQ and AW attack and prefer similar ranks for war defence too. Also must have line. Hit me up on line: waddaboutme if you’d like to find out if we are the right for for you.

Comments

• WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Two spots still available.
    My line ID is: waddaboutme if you’d like to talk.
    We will have a vacancy in the next 24 hours. Hit me up if you’d like to join us for the next AQ week and next AW. We are fun, competitive and laid back. It’s not often we get vacancies like this so jump in quick if you want the spot. Remember that contact is waddaboutme on line.
    We had a sudden departure as we started placement for war today. We will be looking to fill ready for war no.2 in approx 36 hours from now. Hit me up on line: waddaboutme if you’re interested.
    We will have a potential opening of one position within the next 2 hours if your keen on jumping in. I believe this is your last window of opportunity to join an ally to claim war rewards. We are comfortably in gold 2 and will likely finish there. Hit me up: waddaboutme ASAP if you want that opportunity. Chance closes in the next 2 hours