**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Difficulty of new ultron quest quests

Why is it like the difficulty of this quest is such a that, it is either for top most tier players or bottom tier player.
I mean reward of classic difficulty are so low that if u r a player who is not uncollected but is around 45-50 level, u wouldn't like to play classic difficulty and u can't play variant difficulty. Kabam should have thought about intermediate players by adding a third difficulty.

Comments

• Yup but on the positive side it kind of of motivate u to reach at that level, I mean there is around 7 different types of of rank up gem, 2 5star and one awakening plus bunch of shards.
    These rewardsyarr juicy as hell.
    And on the negative side it might re-ignite ur money spending gambling habits in the game.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    How can Magik affect Bishop with Limbo in this mode when in every other version of the game, he is protected by Limbo? This doesn't make sense!

Bishop has no immunity to Limbo. He just takes less damage from it
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    These children need to stop complaining. If you are not good enough to do Ultrons Assault, simply build your roster & get better. Thats the way all games work. Stop being butthurt you can't do this yet.

I don't think it's even about roster..it's certain champs that you must use skill or mutant for the first one
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    TBKlann wrote: »
    It's good if you're end game player, but to mid levels like me its a joke. Not worth my time or energy for another 3* crystal and the first chapter of the harder quest is insane to start. I'll focus on event and story quests. You top tiers and bottom tiers enjoy. I was hoping they would at least make a part of it to be useful to the rest of us.

There are OTHER content that is useful to the rest of you.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    These children need to stop complaining. If you are not good enough to do Ultrons Assault, simply build your roster & get better. Thats the way all games work. Stop being butthurt you can't do this yet.

I don't think it's even about roster..it's certain champs that you must use skill or mutant for the first one

Except the class restrictions are making you expand your roster exactly. Ive beat act 5 and can tell you I'm not ready for this but am i crying about it no. Im looking at it as a goal to aim for... and trying to figure out what champs I need for this.
    The first quest for example.
    HE, psylock, Iceman, GP and KM would be the 5 I'd think would be best for it. I have 0 of those as 5*s
    Gohma wrote: »
    I don’t get the fact that this quest has rewards I need to enhance my gameplay. I’ve a decent roster but this, using only certain classes is BS. I have 100% act 5 but not with the ridiculous set back of using only certain champs. If this is the way Variant is going to be I might be losing faith in MCoC/Kabam. I’m an end game player because of skill and working around the nodes as it is but having the right champs and class specific is too much.

facts..and low and behold they got Emma Frost peppered throughout the map which is an disadvantage for any skills champs you bring and final champ have advantage mutant
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    bm3epps wrote: »

Except the class restrictions are making you expand your roster exactly. Ive beat act 5 and can tell you I'm not ready for this but am i crying about it no. Im looking at it as a goal to aim for... and trying to figure out what champs I need for this.
    The first quest for example.
    HE, psylock, Iceman, GP and KM would be the 5 I'd think would be best for it. I have 0 of those as 5*s

lol..I'm not crying about it because I wouldn't even attempt this event just yet... likewise you can't expand your roster if you don't have any champs of a certain class to rank up