**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Difficulty of new ultron quest quests

Comments

• ZipioZipio Posts: 128
    (Sarcasm BTW ^)

Chill man... People are just saying their opinion.
  • There will always be some players that won’t be happy. I can’t complete this yet, but I haven’t 100% act 5 yet either. It’s great content to keep the higher tier players interested in the game and you’ll appreciate content like this when your account grows. Can’t expect to join a game 3 years late and have rewards handed to you
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    My only issue with the class restriction is the general lack of T2 availability in the game still. I like the idea of having to think outside the box, but in order to rank up a wide variety of champs..you need more T2:)
    And... there isn't any given in this quest. The rewards are great, but frankly, I literally wouldn't be able to do anything with them without T2.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Permanent content!
  • I think it's two 5* instead of 1
  • It is somewhat ironic that the people that can complete the hard quest probably don’t need the rewards while those that could use the rewards can’t complete the quest.

I do like the quest though for what it’s worth even if it will be on the back burner for now.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    I can complete ch1 of variant difficulty with a 5* Blade, KM, ST, and AA 5th champ is a 3-30 4* BP.

If it doesn't lag, because I died twice, once against Ghost on an SP2 lag, once against Emma on an SP1 lag. Both about halfway through the fight.

But it was fun, the nodes force you to use actual strategy and you gotta tweak your quest team. But it is definitely doable.

Not talking about 100%, and certainly not about ch2 (haven't seen it yet), but if I, not the best player, can do this with 4* somewhere in the upcoming two weeks makes me think that it is not too hard.

I think this is great. I don't see BS combinations with champs + 8 nodes that make it impossible like Labs. If you can't complete it, you are not ready. I know I am not, but I can see myself growing into this. Labs I just gave up, useless endeavor.
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Abhi050 wrote: »
    Why is it like the difficulty of this quest is such a that, it is either for top most tier players or bottom tier player.
    I mean reward of classic difficulty are so low that if u r a player who is not uncollected but is around 45-50 level, u wouldn't like to play classic difficulty and u can't play variant difficulty. Kabam should have thought about intermediate players by adding a third difficulty.

THEY SAID IT WAS FOR EXCLUSIVELY END GAME TYPE PLAYERS!!!!!
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Abhi050 wrote: »
    Yup but at the same time there are players like us who are just focusing on building their roster for such big quests and such hyped quest are not helping.

YOU HAVE ACT 2 ACT 3 AQCT 4 ACT 5. LOL. MONTHLY QUEST. ARENAS. RTTL. YOU CANT COMPLAIN. YOU HAVE ALL THAT CONTENT. DONT TRY TO CUT IN LINE. GO THROUGHT IT ALL JUST LIKE WE DID AT THE BEGINNING.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    These children need to stop complaining. If you are not good enough to do Ultrons Assault, simply build your roster & get better. Thats the way all games work. Stop being butthurt you can't do this yet.

I don't think it's even about roster..it's certain champs that you must use skill or mutant for the first one

Those certain Skill & Mutant champs that are part of your roster.... AKA Build your roster with more mutant & skill

How many mutant and skill have power control ? Only one. Just **** one. And what is this quest about ? Power management

• MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    TKal wrote: »
    These children need to stop complaining. If you are not good enough to do Ultrons Assault, simply build your roster & get better. Thats the way all games work. Stop being butthurt you can't do this yet.

I don't think it's even about roster..it's certain champs that you must use skill or mutant for the first one

Those certain Skill & Mutant champs that are part of your roster.... AKA Build your roster with more mutant & skill

How many mutant and skill have power control ? Only one. Just **** one. And what is this quest about ? Power management

I got to Emma Frost just before the boss without a power control champ. Died because of lags or a mistake, not because of the nodes. There are 2 paths I am certain I can do. Again, with 4*.
  • How can Magik affect Bishop with Limbo in this mode when in every other version of the game, he is protected by Limbo? This doesn't make sense!

When damaged by limbo he gains prowess. Same as bishop against Iceman when hit with cold snap you gain prowess. Then use to regen. Just nearly solo'd that BS Magik with Bishop. Also same fighting electro
  • AryannaAryanna Posts: 76
    I doubt very much that there is any small percentage of value in completing Variant level quests. Why not just give them every buff in the game including safeguard. Month after month Kabam’s greed is throwing up on their content. Deplorable tactics. I rather save my units for Xmas deals.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    TKal wrote: »

or, you know, baiting.
  • I have done a path in LOL with unduped black panther. So I'm not exactly bad at this game only spent a bit more than people using better champs
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Typical kabam, the only players able to complete this are those with big rosters already, say 4-5 rank 5/65s, so they will get another rank 5 5star and a load more rank 4s, meanwhile those with only 4/55s will struggle. Rich get richer. Fact is after 4 years of so much time and money players should have at least a dozen top rank champions not just 1 or 2, but scrooge-bam continue to keep resources rare to justify their ridiculous charges.

Until you can do this and newer players will be complaining you can get those rewards