**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Something in honor of Stan Lee?

R.I.P Stan Lee. Without him who knows this game may not have even been made. He gave us so many great things and some of the best movie experiences ever. As this is a marvel game, it would honestly be amazing if we could have something in honour of him, something that will remind us of the great person he was. I wouldn’t say free rewards, maybe a cameo or something would be nice, like with the movies, or an in- game message.

I’m gonna miss his cameos man. 😣

Something in honor of Stan Lee? 70 votes

Yes of course.
95%
Neroa65project314Alfa_PigeonMegaSkater67ArrsssRapfish8sixFlareDogedoctordoomGrafikdevFlcarv4lhoPenumbrousWaynedavyHERVE_LEANDREExHavokGamerMalidosshawnli87LilMaddogHTLocal_ManSpiderCools 67 votes
No (why?!)
4%
LaserbreakSceptilemaniacFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 3 votes

Comments

• project314project314 Posts: 67
    Yes of course.
    There's a catch-22 here, in that the wrong 'something' will be viewed as a capitalizing on Stan Lee's death to some players.

3 different things I can see:

1) A simple, 'in memoriam' title card added at the end of an upcoming event quest. A bit like the cutscenes we had this month with the story of Aegon.

2) An in-game message acknowledging Stan's passing and his contribution to the Marvel Universe

3) A very simple event, in the style of Gwenpool Goes to the Movies, but simply to go through Stan Lee's most beloved creations/stories.
  • Local_ManLocal_Man Posts: 2
    Yes of course.
    Stan Lee should be a narrator for Act 6 -- just let him pop up and comment on the story. That way he'll stay in the game permanently.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Yes of course.
    Just a nice in game message. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Yes of course.
    He created everything worrthwhile in the marvel universe ... Without him what would we have? F**king Green lantern corps???
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    I’d love to see a fighting stage dedicated to him in-game.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Yes of course.
    Just a title picture or new stage for fighting
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Yes of course.
    What he did is create a new mythology one that will endure. A uniquely American mythology. What he did was make heroes human...and some humans heroes...and he probably helped many a nerd through many a lonely night and weekend...maybe even saved a few of their lives...he is missed!
  • Eu acho que a kaban deveria homenagiar ele .e dando alguns premios para nos
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Ernandes wrote: »
    Eu acho que a kaban deveria homenagiar ele .e dando alguns premios para nos

No. Isso nao e respeto pra ele
  • ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65
    Yes of course.
    We need to respect him,he would like it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    They have already said they are making a "True Believer" title that everyone will get. We dont need anything more.