**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Love for proxima midnight

ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Dear kabam can we have some love for proxima please? Corvus glaive is such an insanse champ and he gets better as he completes his missions and he's also able to retain it. Proximas missions (the intercept 1) is a bit tricky to get and might not help in event quest. Why not let her keep the missions that she achieved? She should be able to retain atleast 2 missions (if 2 or more missions have been achieved in a fight). That way she'll be really effective in eq too. Or we can have a mechanism where her missions drops by 1 in every quest and you can rebuild the same by competing a given mission again.
Thanks😄

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    I have been learning how to use her best, pulled her as a 5*. Currently at rank 3, unduped. Any suggestions?
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    If proxima carried missions she would be the best champ in the game so I doubt that happens. I think she’s kind of hard for some players but she is definitely good. One mission and a s2 or s3 already does an enormous amount of damage and that’s not even difficult unless you get intercepts in which case it’s kind of risky in war situations.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Proxima is a beast. Could have the highest damage in the game. She requires you to play perfect to unlock her full potential
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    That’s my girl 😍din2tqx80ogg.jpeg
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    Just my thoughts. If she was able to carry atleast 1 mission also she would've been very useful in eq. But the concept of achieving every single missions every time in a quest makes her great only for LoL. Without any missions her specials does not deal that much amount of damage as would blade do and reduces her usefulness in eq or even aq.(as she's not immune to anything+she takes block damage alot as compared to others)
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    Inigo wrote: »
    That’s my girl 😍din2tqx80ogg.jpeg

Nice! I have her as my 4th 6 star too. No doubt she's a beast with 3 prowess charges. Btw how do you use her in eq? What's your strategy with her?