**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nerf Uncollected difficulty now Variant is out.

Dear kabam how can I aspire to complete this new quest difficulty when I’m now to experienced for master and to under experienced for uncollected even tho I beat the collector 8 months ago with worse champs than I have now... but with my newer and better champions I struggle on a monthly basis to complete the event quest suited to
My level? And if I cannot achieve those rewards to advance and grow how on Earth am I going to be able to undertake all these new challenges you keep adding? You’re just like every educational
System, you raise the bar then when someone reaches the bar regardless of everyone’s else progress you just continue to raise the bar or move the bench mark. You are sacrificing your community clientele for a minority that conveniently are funding your salaries. Secondly how can you have your headquarters in a democracy owned country yet as a company be so narcissistic and communist. You “Kabam” **** ruined Marvel for me and many others, congratulations

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Uncollected isn't for everyone...
  • Savio444 wrote: »
    Uncollected isn't for everyone...

Correct it’s for people who have earned uncollected like I did 8 months ago. I should see an ease in difficulty as my champs grow not it getting harder.
  • Git good you fairy

Now listen here you... it’s MY opinion and I’m allowed to share it. Can’t all be a god with a fat one smh.
  • I'll let you chew on it if you ask nicely....
  • I'll let you chew on it if you ask nicely....

Depends do you charge kabam rates?
  • Cara kaban com isso vai aumentar a tendencia de rackers para burlar o jogo e nos que jogamos certo vamos ser sacrificados
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Well if you’re not good enough then keep doing master and as much as uncollected as you can until you’re good enough...
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Uncollected this month was one of the easiest there have been. Defiantly need to git gud. Aegon gets 1 shot by AA at 4/40. Champion is a pushover to blade.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Now, I'm not hopping on the "Git gud!" train, but I don't agree with dumbing down UC. I don't think Variant really has anything to do with it. It's a permanent aspect that can be done at our leisure. EQ is meant to have varying Difficulties. It's a separate entity from Variant. In terms of the Mini-Bosses, I'm still adjusting to those, but I'm not about to say I think UC needs to be watered down.
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Get your credit card out, that's how you beat it. Anyone who says it's not hard show pics or your full of it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Don't think anyone said it wasn't hard. It's supposed to be.
  • Uncollected this month was one of the easiest there have been. Defiantly need to git gud. Aegon gets 1 shot by AA at 4/40. Champion is a pushover to blade.

I don’t have AA and never have done. Any other suggestions to the EQ apart from relying on the RNG gods?
  • QAsian wrote: »
    Git good you fairy

Now listen here you... it’s MY opinion and I’m allowed to share it. Can’t all be a god with a fat one smh.

Just because its an opinion, doesn't mean you correct. It simply means your opinion is trash. Git gud

Should of been “doesn’t mean you are correct” I suggest you sort out your grammar before coming at me with “GiT gUd”. Give me a bank loan and I’ll silence myself.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Uncollected this month was one of the easiest there have been. Defiantly need to git gud. Aegon gets 1 shot by AA at 4/40. Champion is a pushover to blade.

Blade no longer once kabam release the danger sense fix in a few hours
  • Well if you’re not good enough then keep doing master and as much as uncollected as you can until you’re good enough...

What would say was ‘good enough’ I have no issues with my skill level and I cannot rank my champs any higher because I cannot gain enough resources. Because master’s rewards are pathetic and uncollected is proving ridiculous.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    edited November 2018
    if you are uncollected but lack the skills to complete uncollected will then it makes me wonder...
    did you really earn the tittle?
    or did you just push through the quest?
    did you use a metric buttload of boosts/potions/revives to become uncollected?

just because someone can potion and revive their way past the collector does not automatically mean you have the skill and/or roster progression to actually warrant being uncollected.

i say this quite confidently as i feel uncollected is easier than it was before.
    i became uncollected in DEC.
    i found that the last couple quests have been pretty easy.

I have almost 100% this months quest and so far it is the first UC where i have not used any items.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    QAsian wrote: »
    QAsian wrote: »
    Git good you fairy

Just because its an opinion, doesn't mean you correct. It simply means your opinion is trash. Git gud

Should of been “doesn’t mean you are correct” I suggest you sort out your grammar before coming at me with “GiT gUd”. Give me a bank loan and I’ll silence myself.

please correct your spelling and grammar before telling others to do the same.

in your original post you say

"Dear kabam how can I aspire" - you need a comma after kabam
    "when I’m now to experienced for master and to under experienced" - you should use too instead of to
    "even tho I beat" - what is tho? i assume you mean though
    "My level? And if I cannot" - you should never start a sentence with And
    "regardless of everyone’s else progress" - you should say everyone else's
    "the bench mark." - benchmark should be one word.

please take note of this before calling others out.
    thank you
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    awful
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Don't think anyone said it wasn't hard. It's supposed to be.

I would say someone definitely said it wasn't hard. Saying "one of the easiest there have been" could easily be interpreted as easy. :smile:
    I totally understand anyone being frustrated with having a set of standars replies to each thread like: It's easy, I completed it with a much worse roster, so so should you. And so on... Come on guys. Comments like that is only trolling, it doesn't add any value.
    It adds just about as much as me saying: "come on, I can cross country ski 30 km in under 2 hours! So should you. Get good."
    If the only goal is to try to impress someone maybe it works.. I couldn't tell. :wink: More likely it just annoys people.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Uncollected is not that hard if you have a big roster. I’m not a top skill player. I didn’t use any revives or health pots nor did I boost.

If you don’t have a big roster or and or high skill it’s tough.

The new quest on the other hand has a bunch of insert coin opponents and nodes and is the opposite of fun